Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Weren't you that faust that gave my Venom so much effin' trouble the other day?

I think so, but thats probably because one of your buttons wasn't working because that day i was playing like crap like i often do at ctf. I hate sticks...PAD WARRIOR!

Cadenza and I are heading to CTF tonight. We should be there around 7, would be cool to play some of you guys.

SIne,

Character:I-no (dabbled with testament a bit but decided not to tier whore :keke: )

Do you go to CF?: no...if i am not busy i might go in the future

Travel?: sometimes...canada, jamaica

Other games played: Tekken 3 and 5, CvS2, SFA3, SC2 and 3, AHF, Bloody Roar....

Random info:I cannot for the life of me play MVC...or play on a stick...and i use ellipses, ALOT...

mmm, kyohei... *sighs* :blush: But srsly, there's like 50 ny heads that play #r online, I know a few of em play ac, but they never post here =(

Fuck Xaq, Alzareth, Zidane, and Mynus for not inviting me on Wed. Biscuitz when you find out where you are playing I could just come over to pwn on you. ALSO for the love of fuck, cheese, and crackers, why are there no good baiken players in NY? Someone better find me a great Baiken player or I am going to pwn Xaqshinor's soul, lure it into an unmarked white van, and molest it. You have three days to comply with my wishes.LOL The hate starts!!!:mad::JO: (Johnny Style)

Well don't just stand there, get me my Baiken player, or I'm going to put lipstick on your soul and call it Tiffany. Mwhahahaha

why does finding a baiken player fall on my shoulders:psyduck:, wtf is this shit :V! and also no one can get in contact with u 99.9% of the time its like u fall off the planet randomly, so u missing wednes couldnt be helped :<

Now you have 2 days!!! Also I called to see what was going on, and Mynus date cancelled me.:sad: I'm not really pissed about it honestly, its really not that serious. I was really just joking, BUT NOT about the Baiken player.

Alright I'll just whip Mynus into shape, and I'm good to go. Alzareth has the right idea though he really does.