Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

http://www.animecons.com/events/info.shtml/1535

OK guys. The next NY Anime Festival is going to be on September 26. I was thinking we could contact someone so we get a tourney going.

There was a tourney last year; it was pretty good except when it became dominated by some kid who Sidewinder looped his way to victory.

Depending on funds, I'll be stopping in Sunday. On most Saturdays, you can find me here. Although the primary goal isn't to play Guilty Gear, myself and a Jam player who's not registered here can usually be found, and while I can't vouch for him, I'm always ready to play (they have a copy and a ps2 on hand, and I usually bring my stick). Animation Odyssey 1327 Surf Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11224 718-336-6880

ill be there later in the evening today, if anyone wants to show up for gg or other arcade fun... please do ^_^ if not, ill be enjoying myself at least on ah2 and initial d and all that good stuff

So, I had no problems with the stick this time around. Played on both sides. Next time we'll be sure to collaborate better/come on a better day.

GGs to the random dude we were playing AH2 with. :kitty:

Snoots

Character: :MA:

Location: Manhattan mostly, although my apartment is in Queens

Do you go to CF?: I only really go to CF when given a reason, been out of GG for a while just trying to get back into it.

Travel?: I travel for Cons and Tourneys when I know about them

Other games played: CvS2, Tekken, SF3rdStrike, I never say no to a good fighter

Random info: The king of hearts is the only king without a moustache.

But drop me a line if anyone wants to chill and throwdown.

OK, so... question: which tournament should I go to at the end of the year? Season's Beatings III, in Columbus, OH or NEC9, in Philly, PA? It's gotta be one or the other. :[

I think I am gonna stop by CTF around 7:30 pm tomorrow after work, even if for a little while. Maybe I'll run into some of you. But, be forewarned I have not played stick in like a year.

NEC. you'll be satisfied with good guilty gear. and lotsa women. Also. On the fourth of July, our good friend mr. biscuits is hosting a bbq and guilty gear gathering. he's got 3-4 setups ready so make this count. go go ny! Biscuits will post the rest (location, time, etc.)

Women? At my fighting game tournaments? It's more likely than you think. I plan on staying with my Arcana peeps aka not you guys. But who knows?

O.K July 4th Guilty Gear and BBQ. Time: 12:00 Pm to whatever time people wanna leave.... Place: My house, 847 Olmstead ave, Bronx NY, 10473. Travel info: 6 Train to Castlehill Ave. I'll then pick you up from the Station. I'll have like 3 or 4 setups running at all times. I encourage you Pad warriors to come out and play, since we never get to play you guys in Chinatown Fair. For further info just ask or pm me.

O.K July 4th Guilty Gear and BBQ.

Time: 12:00 Pm to whatever time people wanna leave....

Place: My house, 847 Olmstead ave, Bronx NY, 10473.

Travel info: 6 Train to Castlehill Ave. I'll then pick you up from the Station.

I'll have like 3 or 4 setups running at all times.

I encourage you Pad warriors to come out and play, since we never get to play you guys in Chinatown Fair.

For further info just ask or pm me.

Daaaaaaaaamn. I would definitely come to this but I'm going upstate with my family. Shit sounds mad hype too.

O.K July 4th Guilty Gear and BBQ.

Time: 12:00 Pm to whatever time people wanna leave....

Place: My house, 847 Olmstead ave, Bronx NY, 10473.

Travel info: 6 Train to Castlehill Ave. I'll then pick you up from the Station.

I'll have like 3 or 4 setups running at all times.

I encourage you Pad warriors to come out and play, since we never get to play you guys in Chinatown Fair.

For further info just ask or pm me.

oooo I'll definitly look to come, can you PM me your phone # or something so I may call should I able to an at the station?