Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

nooooo my AH2 ....sniff.... guess that console release will just hafta come out extra soon.... they need to get on that ><

Clarification: CF is keeping AH2, just moving it to another cab... which would be for the better, as the "lag" issue would be solved. Win-win for all ^_^

So like... when is CTF getting the awesome sexiness known as BB?

Dave and Buster's of NYC is getting it before CF will.

Yes, you read that correctly. lol

...what?

So we'll be paying THREE DOLLARS a fucking game to play? FUCK THAT. I'll wait till CF gets it.

...date?

Dave & Buster's? Not the one in Times Square right? Cause that place doesn't even have ONE fighting game. There has to be a hidden one or something.

I SHIT YOU NOT. I overheard this from the #blazblue irc channel. Aksys apparently had some kind of deal with Dave & Busters so... yeah. Aksys games even announced it publicly. They also had a deal with Tilt. That's exactly why there's a machine in the one in Puente Hills, CA. I'll try to get some more info. Not that you should need it anyway. It's a new game so obviously Henry Cen will come through with the master plan. Support your local arcades rather than not some crappy franchise that rips people off.

Yeah, I'd rather wait till CF gets it. We used to complain about sticks being busted at CF, but I can assure you that such a situation will be 10x worse at D&B. Do they even maintain anything that isn't named DDR?

Yeah, I'd rather wait till CF gets it. We used to complain about sticks being busted at CF, but I can assure you that such a situation will be 10x worse at D&B. Do they even maintain anything that isn't named DDR?

They don't maintain the DDR either. The techs there are mostly off the street as far as I've seen lately.