Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

If I were to run a pre- NEC something something at CF, how many people would come?

i would be there.....just hope i'll be free on the day it happens

Any shot at CTF getting their BB cab. by Friday? I'm going into the city to see a show and figure I'd hitup the place if they got it afterward.

went today but no one was really playing ggxx, was playing people who main in other games. No one who's main was ggxx was there (sf4 player, tekken player and a MB player i believe) :( NOTE TO SELF: never go on a day that isn't Fri or Sat btw, i was the zappa player

Anyone know the specific date CTF is getting their BB cab? I'm going to call up D&B tomorrow to see if they know when they're getting theirs... and yes, I would go play it there if they got it before CTF. Call me crazy, but I really want to play this game.

Did you face a Testament today Braver?

yeah but the one i played against asked me how to alpha counter xD (think he was starting out)

so he couldn't have been from this thread.

saw him playing sf4 earlier

and i only used zappa ^^

yeah but the one i played against asked me how to alpha counter xD (think he was starting out)

so he couldn't have been from this thread.

saw him playing sf4 earlier

and i only used zappa ^^

I assume you told him how?

May player seeks people to beast on for week and weekend.

Nameless:

Regarding your sig, you should have thrown copy of Clayfighter 63 1/3 at him, and said, "Enjoy your Bad Mister Frosty, you post-modernist dipshit."

god im angry today.

ey guys. i happened to pass by last night to check out the tekken 6 and sum SFIV and got a few matches of may in AC. my strawberry may wasnt doing much justice, but there was alot of good games goin around! i wish i can force myself to go there more often:gonk: gg's again! :3 ...and i dont play mahvel... XD

Nameless:

Regarding your sig, you should have thrown copy of Clayfighter 63 1/3 at him, and said, "Enjoy your Bad Mister Frosty, you post-modernist dipshit."

god im angry today.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? you got it?

romantic i think u were the other may player, would of been nice to play ya more.

GGs to alzarath who turtles like a mofo.

romantic i think u were the other may player, would of been nice to play ya more.

i believe so. there was another may player wreckin shit but he had left earlier...

his dolphin loops were much more solid :[

i believe so. there was another may player wreckin shit but he had left earlier...

his dolphin loops were much more solid :[

yeah had to catch a bus back to nj, would of caught the 1am bus but i didnt want to walk 1 1/2 miles in the cold on the side of route 46 on a friday night, so left late enough that i could still get a ride. We should have some matches more next time i dont get mirror matches often and you were zoning well. *thumbs up* respect.

ill definitely show up and see bb in action tonight. i got way too many calls/texts about how beautiful it is so i gotta check it out myself... i have no clue who to try! :gonk:

i was there today, my first visit....man, that place is awesome!:yaaay: NO ONE was on the gg machine except me and then I played a few people....yay I lost!! why? cause I cant play on stick!! stick is so hard, no homo and I play I-no nonetheless i won once though with millia against a scrub...:vbang: and i couldn't do any adc combo....gosh I need to buy a stick sooo bad so I can practice... BB looks so awesome though...this one chinese dude couldn't lose so he had to give away victories...not much rachel play...everyone spamming jin, ranga and arakune....