Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Another night of getting whooped on my part. Justin brought out the Pink Ragna for a bit, then eventually got up. Damn CS, you got MAD hyped when got out of that throw...

Yeah, but en got me back in it. :/

XAQ: seriously? it feels a lot smaller. And how fast do throws activate in BB? 1 like in GG?

throws seem easy to break...even easier than 3rd strike, just B+C when you see the !! marks...hope that helps

And how fast do throws activate in BB? 1 like in GG?

not sure on that one, they dont seem instant so i assume they have some startup.

who's gonna be at CF friday night?, prolly gonna stop by after work.

throws seem easy to break...even easier than 3rd strike, just B+C when you see the !! marks...hope that helps

the !! only appears when you're in block/hitstun. Even then, it's hard to get used to.

But it's true, throw breaking is easy in this game, it's just a matter of letting yourself get used to it.

not sure on that one, they dont seem instant so i assume they have some startup.

who's gonna be at CF friday night?, prolly gonna stop by after work.

I'll be there...

Why can't Arakune have a stupid as fuck 2A so he can rush down? He should be able to manifest some, he can turn into a tongue for fucksake!

Fixed.

how far is CF from NEc? cause i dunno if i wanna play on American layout at the philly arcade even though it's 50c 3/5 rounds

Um, like 2h? Fob bus from philly drops you off close by I think. Ask one of those fools at nec.

I hear NYC is freebox, bunch of sandbaggers, training mode.

Wanna play for money? I don't even have a copy of ac to training mode with.;)