Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

Still debating whether I want to go. On one hand... teh PIE! may be coming today :D~! But... FFTA-2 is so much fun... WHY IS MY LIFE SO HARD?! :cry::vbang: Also, turns out I have to work Fri... I won't get there till like 8:30 or so :vbang: I'ma see if I can get scheduled for a diff. day.

today was full of....:| 3rd strike tourney canceled, went back on, the canceled again. as for guilty gear, only me and alzarath was there. oh and that johnny guy for a little bit, but I dunno if he comes on DL.

today was full of....:|

3rd strike tourney canceled, went back on, the canceled again.

as for guilty gear, only me and alzarath was there. oh and that johnny guy for a little bit, but I dunno if he comes on DL.

Yo, you say that as if there are other people that play at CF. :psyduck:

A couple more people came in later though FYI.

Yeah, I would've come earlier, but the random storm held my travel off by an hour. Don't worry, though. You didn't miss much. I still suck. Need to get my ps2 back to do some more training.

for biscuits BBQ I nominate massive amounts of hot wings. blue cheese is required.:thumbu:

2nd!

I was thinking of changing the date to Saturday the 5th, cause a lot of people have prior engagements on the 4th. So can I like get a vote or something? 4th or 5th. Better yet, it can be both days but then the BBQ would only be on the 5th.

I don't think it's fair for me to vote though since I'm not going on the 4th. But if it's on the fifth I could probably just drive up to Kyo's and go up with them. :kitty:

Remember it can be both days. Only thing is if both days happen the BBQ would only be on Saturday with only games being on Friday.

Hopefully I can get out of working this weekend. Otherwise it's lookin like: Fri - won't get there till 8:30. Sat - Gotta come early morn, then leave cuz of work.

at the rate things are going, ill be going to biscuits (friends might be working etc) cadenza: if marlin isnt going, ill pony up for gas/toll shit if you pick me up :) or we could all carpool with marlin.