Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

someone on the othe rboard said... next week? no certain date no.

I talked to Henry about that. He said either this week or next. No specific date as of yet.

EDIT- They'll also replace MB with AH3 when it comes out for anyone who cares. :psyduck:

Any GG action going on this weekend? Finals this week, and trying to get in that ass with the NY crew soon so I can stop being a scrub.

So apparently this place has CS: 8 On The Break 340-346 North Dunellen, NJ 08812 Number of Cabs: 1 Sanwa Sticks/Buttons 42 inch HD screen I live about a 40 minute drive from there. Any takers? Also any word on CTF's progress?

its not installed yet, i wouldnt go until confirmation.

you can take the train there too, its easy.

Not denying this, I looked it up.

It's just longer and more expensive.

I herd CS will be there Monday. Any confirmation????

Blazeu(aka that guy) said he heard from Henry that it will be there monday. I'll go to see whats up and post up if its there(for people who don't want go in this shitty weather).

some nigga usin your name at battlefield arcadia.

Link?

yeah the day its confirmed ill head up there the next and be there all day.

Link?

its over, some gouken player who got 2nd on the stream, it was his first sf4 tournament too so i thought it was you at first :psyduck:

its over, some gouken player who got 2nd on the stream, it was his first sf4 tournament too so i thought it was you at first :psyduck:

Haha, that's awesome. The look on your face would have been priceless i imagine. :)

Now that i think about it, i really should learn some SF4 since there is so much comp for it...

EDIT- Lol results

1st - Sanford "Santhrax" Kelly (Empire)

2nd - Shine (Only 15 Yrs. old)

3rd - Lincoln "DragonGod" Morris (Empire)

An year difference... :I:

15 year old sf4 player? Scary thought but maybe sf4 is his 1st competive fighter? O.o if thats the case I feel bad for him. In other news I hear sanford had a hissy fit :'(