Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anakron

New York City / Chinatown Fair

15 year old sf4 player? Scary thought but maybe sf4 is his 1st competive fighter? O.o if thats the case I feel bad for him. In other news I hear sanford had a hissy fit :'(

U think all of us 14-16 year old people just play cod right? I see why now that i think about it......... what ever happened to kids going to the arcades to spend their quarters T_T

What.

The.

Fuck.

Like, they're not getting it or it's just not in yet?

Now it seems some time this week.

U think all of us 14-16 year old people just play cod right? I see why now that i think about it......... what ever happened to kids going to the arcades to spend their quarters T_T

Now-a-days, yeah, all you kids do.

Those days are long dead. Try again kiddo.

Im not giving up GG yet. I still need more exp, and for one thing Camp of duty forces you to not socialize in real life but in the game..... At least with GG When i go to tourneys i get to Socialize both in the game and in RL. .....

Well would u rather waste countless dollars on an arcade or buy the game for $60 (sf4/t6 example) and pay it off in 60 games and get the rest for free? Bad economy man. If I had money like I did when I was 14 (and mvc2 was hot and a quarter unlike these new shits)I would be all over arcades. Every 2 games of sf4 or t6 takes away my transportation money for school. Times is rough.

Side Note: $1 tourneys FTW!

Side Note#2: ima try and make the next NYC tourney, I wanna see biscuit's ex slayer >.<

Hell yea i would spend my quarters fighting some awesome people at the arcade, oh and you dont want to fight biscuits ex slayer...... That char isnt even slayer anymore. its a WMD

That char isnt even slayer anymore. its a WMD

I'm sig'ing that one. I wana see this darn it. I'm od free in GG tho :'(

Hell yea i would spend my quarters fighting some awesome people at the arcade, oh and you dont want to fight biscuits ex slayer...... That char isnt even slayer anymore. its a WMD

Yeah man keep playing that gg. Ill keep playing it. Yo went to cf today and was so sniffles. Daily broken shit report BB: b button on both sides are broken...still had a seven game win streak with Nu ( no b required) GG: Player 2 side is perfect! Player one side had no kick and punch... mebe its just the fact that i went on a monday but...cf was filled with mashing tourist and ddr players...the gg buttons were fine before they came...sigh.

Yeah man keep playing that gg. Ill keep playing it. Yo went to cf today and was so sniffles. Daily broken shit report BB: b button on both sides are broken...still had a seven game win streak with Nu ( no b required) GG: Player 2 side is perfect! Player one side had no kick and punch... mebe its just the fact that i went on a monday but...cf was filled with mashing tourist and ddr players...the gg buttons were fine before they came...sigh.

I heard that in Japan if u mash on a stick u get thrown out, idk if that's true but if it is we need 2 adopt that rule. Also sumone needs to put up a sign saying "GG sticks ARE NOT HANGERS" I've seen too many jackasses hanging their bags and shit there -_- not cool...

yo man dont worry, if you ever fight biscuits, he will take you to Biscuit land....... (thats when you go into a world of shit)

Sup New York? I'm home from Ohio visiting family for the holidays. I wanted to drop into Chinatown Fair for a day while I'm here and check out Continuum Shift (and get my ass whooped). Though, after reading the thread it looks like it's not up yet. I guess I'll just stay posted here till I'm sure if it's up and running or not. Besides that, is there anything I should know about making a trip to CtF? Hours to go? Good hours to go? Good days to go?

Friday after five is always good for any game. Saturday is only good for SF4 from my past experience.

Sup New York? I'm home from Ohio visiting family for the holidays.

I wanted to drop into Chinatown Fair for a day while I'm here and check out Continuum Shift (and get my ass whooped). Though, after reading the thread it looks like it's not up yet. I guess I'll just stay posted here till I'm sure if it's up and running or not.

Besides that, is there anything I should know about making a trip to CtF? Hours to go? Good hours to go? Good days to go?

weekends is all i can say from past experience. friday rocks.

when the fuck is BBCS going up in this bitch? i want to play naow.

CTF = Cock Tease Fair

The jailbait, whores, and whorish-jailbait add to this. (Not for me tho) >_>

As for the Ohio dude, Friday is so far the best day (and night time is always good.) But I will admit I've seen some beast sf3 players @ 12-3pm (maybe they get outta work then.) Weekends are best though.

Only Friday I'm here for is Christmas. Ah well. Thanks for the tips anyway.

You could go saturday, around 6-7 it gets heavy but idk abt GG. T6 and SF4 r tho. I'll make sure 2 get the sf3 machine a lil hyped, sumhow my boy always does O.o

Fuck, why am I not living in NY.

Man idk y but chinatown brings my inner racist out. Lol. I always laugh down there.

Random