Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kiba

[CP] Valkenhayn vs Taokaka

I feel the information I will give will be inadequate but here goes.

I'm not sure how you should handle the neutral game. If she's in the air I tend to try and tag her out with beast cannons. I don't think it's a bad idea as going air to air with her with our normals is more risky since she's really good in the air. I tend to get tagged out of beast cannons with reactionary Anti airs when she's on the ground. In the case where she's on the ground, you can simply rely on your dashing speed or 6D if necessary.

If she has you blocking you will find it very difficult to get out. Barrier helps a lot here where you can push her out and get out. Personally I'm not like that and I tend to IB her stuff just to build meter so I can IB > sturm wolf her shit, but I should really be using barrier.

Her backdash is decent so the player may rely on this on their wakeup when you have them in the corner. I'm not too sure which wolf normals it'll help her get out of (Though it'll most likely work against w5A). I encourage the use of wolf form once you're pressuring because she doesn't have a very hard time getting out and human pressure limits your options. Remember her 2A is really good for poking out. She's gonna be relying on her backdash, her 2A, and crawling.