Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AtTheGates

Sengoku Basara X: Combos, strategy, discussion

I've read thought a bit of this thread and i was wondering if there is a beginners guide that's still up? Seems like most of the sites that had guides are dead now. Also for the B+C charge (don't know if that has a name) combos when you crossover\under do you continue holding the same direction or change directions so you are still pressing towards your opponent?

Oh and if anyone was still looking for sprite rips check here.

sorry for not answering you earlier :/

the only thing that i have is the site files of basarako, wich basically only has character moves, and the basic system information, the character guides that were posted on the forums are lost, perhaps the only one that still has them is pharaoh, but he doesnt come here anymore, at least from what i seem

your best bet is to go to the japanese "wikis" that i posted earlier, since this game its pretty much dead outside japan

The game is actually fun, so is no surprise that there are still people playing it, after all we still have people playing UMvC3 :v:

Oh no, I wasn't saying because of the crazy loops, oki, and general brokeness lol

I was just (pleasantly) surprised to see them still playing the game, especially since it's been awhile since A-CHO has uploaded anything non-KoF, BB, MB, SF, or GG.

Dude i would love a Rerelease of Basara X, like with possibly some Characters like Magoichi and Sarutobi. But knowing Capcom they hate making smart decisions, and i dont think i saw any stuff in here about Any Date Combos so does anyone know his Basic BnB? same thing with Hanbei