Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Play-Asia to respond to inquiries? I've cancelled my physical copy so I get the digital version, but the money in my bank is still ´´reserved``.

Does anyone know how long it usually takes Play-Asia to respond to inquiries? I've cancelled my physical copy so I get the digital version, but the money in my bank is still ´´reserved``.

Once i had to cancel an order for a PSN card. They responded kinda fast (like 8 hours), but it was in my case.

I think I should have used PayPal on Play-asia. It's been 18 hours and I still haven't gotten my code because they haven't charged me yet. ;~;

I ordered an hour ago with paypal and no code yet....

They better send me my shit in 5 hours :kitty:

Can't say Play Asia has failed. I mean, I've always had good service with them, though this is the first time I preorder a game in that site :v:

Anyway, I don't think I'll be ordering more shit for the rest of the year.

Play-Asia charged me last Saturday and my order is still being "Prepared". They better send my game out or this is the last time I do business with them.

While we're in the subject, have people that pre-ordered from AmiAmi gotten their orders shipped yet? I know some of the people who pre-ordered the LE have but what about the rest of us peasants?

I ordered an hour ago with paypal and no code yet....

Is this for PSN cards? I ordered mine before and they were in my orders straight away...

Is this for PSN cards? I ordered mine before and they were in my orders straight away...

What do you mean by in your orders? I have confirmation email, but can't see how to access the codes

What do you mean by in your orders? I have confirmation email, but can't see how to access the codes

IIRC they send you another mail with the codes.

IIRC they send you another mail with the codes.

I thought so, Im sure they'll be there in the morning (I'm in the UK) so should be good to go

Im confused so did you guys order psn jp codes to buy the game or actual physical copies i bought a physical copy through play asia so i have no idea when itll be shipped.

Yeah... be sure you buy the digital version and not the physical one, otherwise you're in for a wait!!

Alright so where should i buy a JP psn code?

edit: i already ordered the physical on rush delivery im just curious how fast play asia actually ships it its 3 am on the 24 in japan atm

a8amugud.jpg def ordered digital to buy the digital copy. I ordered the physical before digital was announced but just gonna eBay it when it arrives

a8amugud.jpg def ordered digital to buy the digital copy. I ordered the physical before digital was announced but just gonna eBay it when it arrives

Log in to play-asia and go on "my account" then click on the order. Hopefully should be there.

While we're in the subject, have people that pre-ordered from AmiAmi gotten their orders shipped yet? I know some of the people who pre-ordered the LE have but what about the rest of us peasants?

Nope :vbang:

So, I just confirmed my order on Play Asia, but I am so scared because it is like far from the West, so I am not used to it. How can I do in order to make sure I will get it. lol. Well can someone give me the link explaining how to create a Japanese PSN account? Thanks!