Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

Sitting here twiddling my thumbs until CP is on JP PSN...

489b26e31464843c115b819.gif

(Hope posting the occasional gif is not against the rule or anything, otherwise let me know I'll edit)

Same here. Hope once I begin the DL it doesn't go at 25k sec...

I bought a 10,000 point card from nippon-yasan yesterday, and they emailed me a code 3 hours later.

Just for reference how much did the 10,000 card cost you? I got 7000 yen (1x 5000 + 2x 1000) and it went up to about 90$...Probably the most expensive single I ever bought but for me, it was worth it for not waiting until march 2014 or whatever it is they release it in North America. (I don't even want to think about poor Europe)

For those of you waiting on codes from play asia (I paid via paypal 4 hours ago) see here. Takes up 24 hours to take payment. Given the time I'm guessing they can't process payment until their morning? qu5eteha.jpg

weird, it took me 5 minutes to receive my 10.000 yen code from Play-Asia using my account and Paypal. but since i'm a regular i guess they have my account verified and all that.

weird, it took me 5 minutes to receive my 10.000 yen code from Play-Asia using my account and Paypal. but since i'm a regular i guess they have my account verified and all that.

I had the same experience getting my 5000 yen code when I got Jojo. The code was there almost instantly.

Just for reference how much did the 10,000 card cost you? I got 7000 yen (1x 5000 + 2x 1000) and it went up to about 90$...Probably the most expensive single I ever bought but for me, it was worth it for not waiting until march 2014 or whatever it is they release it in North America. (I don't even want to think about poor Europe)

The 10,000 card cost me about $112. Kurushii has some price comparisons here http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16987-Importing-101&p=1534698&viewfull=1#post1534698

With the price markups, a 10,000 card costs only a little bit more than buying a 5000 + 3000 card.

I forgot that I had PayPal but I don't want to change my payment method now in fear of them charging me more than once. :\

So i ordered through Play asia has anyone gotten off of the "preparing order" message

Nope, but they took the money out of my card so I don't know.

Nope, but they took the money out of my card so I don't know.

same here they took it out right when i ordered im sure it'll be sent out soon have u tried tracking your order through the shipping company?

Does anyone know if the story mode have english subtitles? This is the only factor that's making me wait for the NA release so I would like to know if it's worth it or not.

I'm not sure if we have a confirmation on whether the Asian version has English subs or not? The Japanese version does not for sure IIRC. Here's a thread discussing it (don't let the topic title fool you):

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?17581-Asia-Version-of-BBCP-has-English-subs

I'm not sure if we have a confirmation on whether the Asian version has English subs or not? The Japanese version does not for sure IIRC. Here's a thread discussing it (don't let the topic title fool you):

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?17581-Asia-Version-of-BBCP-has-English-subs

No confirms yet. But thanks for the info.

Nippon-Yasan's Live Support chat just popped online, I expect the shipments to go out soon.

Mine wouldn't be shipped until the Pisu Hame figurine is also in stock Q_Q

Nippon-Yasan customers, check your orders/emails, mine just changed from "Payment - OK" to "Preparation in Progress"

And to the yesasia.com customers, check your accounts also. Recently the status just changed from "Preorder" to "Waiting for stock".