Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

Nippon-Yasan customers, check your orders/emails, mine just changed from "Payment - OK" to "Preparation in Progress"

And to the yesasia.com customers, check your accounts also. Recently the status just changed from "Preorder" to "Waiting for stock".

Damn Play-Asia users (like me) are going to be the last people... :( Seems like everyone else is seeing some kind of progress.

Damn Play-Asia users (like me) are going to be the last people... :( Seems like everyone else is seeing some kind of progress.

I think ours will just go directly to shipped no status change between then and now

Where can I find the estimated shipment date in yesasia? The wait is killing me!! >__<

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

I think ours will just go directly to shipped no status change between then and now

Would not be surprised and it is still only 9:15 am over there so it is still pretty early in the day.

It's actually 10:17 over there.

Where can I find the estimated shipment date in yesasia? The wait is killing me!! >__<

Check your past emails.

I checked mine and my expected shipment date is the 25th. Pissed.

It says Oct 30th!!! :'c I paid express shipping too, oh well.

Rah. I got express shipping too, who knows it could ship earlier anyway. It did say it's subject to change.

It's actually 10:17 over there.

Isn't Play-Asia in Hong Kong? In which case it is 9:22 there as opposed to Tokyo where it is 10:22

Isn't Play-Asia in Hong Kong? In which case it is 9:22 there as opposed to Tokyo where it is 10:22

I had no clue.

Same, luckily almost everyone else in MI is buying digital, so I'll be camping out at their houses.

Sucks to be you if you didn't pre-order.

Of course you could always go elsewhere if it's in stock or just go digital.

Wait, so people who ordered through Yes-Asia are actually getting e-mail confirmations right now? I checked the order on their website, and at least the status changed, but I'm getting no estimated shipping times, or anything in my e-mails...

i'm so confused right now. i cancel my order to just wait for any confirmation that the asian version does have english subs... i'm getting so panic. over here.!

Wait, so people who ordered through Yes-Asia are actually getting e-mail confirmations right now? I checked the order on their website, and at least the status changed, but I'm getting no estimated shipping times, or anything in my e-mails...

Nah no email confirmations.

You can check the estimated shipping times from the email you got when you placed the order, but that's way back.

No, we're talking about the original confirmation email received when placing the order.