Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

CHRONO PHANTASMA IS COMING NOOOOOOOOW

TU RU RU RUN~ TU RU RU RUN~

MY WAIFU NENDO TOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

[/flonne]

:kitty:

I ordered this on april 25th.

Waiting on Tsubaki nendo for BBCP2.

More stock is expected to come on Oct 24, 2013. WTF I pre-ordered in August. Play Asia also already took the 80 bucks out of my card on the 19th.

This shit better ship in the next few hours...

Sonuva....Did i just screw myself? I thought maybe it was because i didnt pay it (cryptic wording on the PA's part) so i hit the make/ change payment button and now the order went back to order received.

Said it right beneath the status on the order screen.

ibcNufpT0MvfrD.JPG

Oh I simply must know how he sounds.

BRO. YOU'RE ON MY PSN. AND YOU LIVE IN MY STATE. WHEN DO WE FIGHT? I challenge you to fisticuffs.

Decided to go digital at the last minute and cancelled my physical copy and ordered PSN cards from PlayAsia this morning. Just recieved a email with my codes in them yay....

BRO. YOU'RE ON MY PSN. AND YOU LIVE IN MY STATE. WHEN DO WE FIGHT? I challenge you to fisticuffs.

As soon as Play-Asia sends me my copy goddammit!

On that note, don't play with me with that "Stock expected to arrive the 24th" crap, Play-Asia! I know my time zones! It's already the 24th!

sadly im still at prepraing order but my thing changed from the PRE saying pre order to 1w (usual ships within on week) im like gimmy my BB naooo Q.Q i miss the new squirrel

sadly im still at prepraing order but my thing changed from the PRE saying pre order to 1w (usual ships within on week) im like gimmy my BB naooo Q.Q i miss the new squirrel

I have that now too.

Not sure if this is good or bad XD

As soon as Play-Asia sends me my copy goddammit!

On that note, don't play with me with that "Stock expected to arrive the 24th" crap, Play-Asia! I know my time zones! It's already the 24th!

At least y'all at Play-Asia are getting pretty in-depth order info. Yes-Asia folks are getting, "Waiting for Stock", which apparently means they're just now asking for them to send the copy to their packing centers. Do you live in Columbus, by the way?

Still waiting on My PS3 to come back next year FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKK.

I'll be watching you all stomp on people without me :/

Advice for people who preordered already:

DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. I REPEAT, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

BTW maybe the fact that I paid using PayPal (AKA getting charged immediately) influenced.

So I've been checking a bunch of the

Threads in this sub forum to no avail, so I'll ask here: Is there any word on when the digital version will go live? Or do we just have to keep checking all night?

I have that now too.

Not sure if this is good or bad XD

i think we ordered the same thing xD hopefully we will get a packaging message before midnight Arizona time

Threads in this sub forum to no avail, so I'll ask here: Is there any word on when the digital version will go live? Or do we just have to keep checking all night?

No one knoooooooowwwwsss T_T

i think we ordered the same thing xD hopefully we will get a packaging message before midnight Arizona time

You got the (Japan) version i'm guessing.

Least i'm not alone.

The struggle is real! I'm constantly refreshing my order page on yesasia.com to see no change. :'c

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Said it right beneath the status on the order screen.

ibcNufpT0MvfrD.JPG

Oh I simply must know how he sounds.

Ohhh... So I might get it this weekend?! We on deck lol

I've been doing a steady refresh on the store. They started adding new content about 30 minutes ago but BBCP isn't up yet. It's confirmed that it will be up today though, I'll drop a line when it's finally available.

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/ja-jp/

Advice for people who preordered already:

DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID AND DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. I REPEAT, DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING.

BTW maybe the fact that I paid using PayPal (AKA getting charged immediately) influenced.

Im just gonna go cry now...Me and my stupidity will go sit elsewhere....T^T

Whatever....too late now...

Edit: But i guess thats whats frustrating...i didnt change anything...i just confirmed my payment or so i thought and it went to "order received"

At least y'all at Play-Asia are getting pretty in-depth order info. Yes-Asia folks are getting, "Waiting for Stock", which apparently means they're just now asking for them to send the copy to their packing centers. Do you live in Columbus, by the way?

Toledo.

It says 1w for me too, but I'm pretty sure that's just the default for the item. It still says that it won't ship later than the 25th.

Toledo.

It says 1w for me too, but I'm pretty sure that's just the default for the item. It still says that it won't ship later than the 25th.

yeah im sure that it will ship before then we just hae t owait alittle longer for it to ship im sure with the demand of the game it wont be much longer

@zatuyoP

DL版の配信は12時頃と連絡を受けています。詳しくはPSストアをチェックして頂けると幸いです。

DL version should be up around 12.