Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

i'm stupid ok!. so if i just pre-order the chinese and english version on play-asia. do i need to make a new account with a hong kong psn or does the japanese psn account works for all the asian version games. and where do i buy asian play station network cards?

Look on the bright side, non-digital owners. At least when we get our copies, we can immediately play the game without having to wait for it to download :V

Well, I changed my payment method to PayPal since I've waited 27 hours and it still hasn't processed. If I find two charges for $120, I'm going to flip.

And of course the game is up now lol.

Play Asia can suck it. I confirmed my order and it says will be delivered before or by the 31st :/ wtf I pre ordered in September!

Play Asia can suck it. I confirmed my order and it says will be delivered before or by the 31st :/ wtf I pre ordered in September!

where do you see your delivery date?

Anyone keeping an eye on the HK store? I'm hoping they add everything at once because I don't even see the incremental updates the JP store has been getting thus far.

I'll just keep playing pokemon and ignore this game is out for a couple of days, otherwise I'll just end up buying it twice. I hope you guys have fun and I'll work hard so that my late 3 day start won't cost me.

Also, I kinda feel bad for all those people who're waiting for the US version. I'm struggling to wait 1-3 days, I can't imagine waiting 3+ months.

Lol, my order page went from saying "shipping October 24th" to this "more stock will be available" thing. And now there's a 1w ship time? What the fuck :vbang:.

How did you confirm your order? They took my money but not shipped yet... Very annoying.

i'm stupid ok!. so if i just pre-order the chinese and english version on play-asia. do i need to make a new account with a hong kong psn or does the japanese psn account works for all the asian version games. and where do i buy asian play station network cards?

Lol, my order page went from saying "shipping October 24th" to this "more stock will be available" thing. And now there's a 1w ship time? What the fuck :vbang:.

;_; I feel for you

You only need that region's PSN to download and buy things. Anything that happens in-game (i.e. automatic in-game updates) and just playing works on any PSN region. So if you import a disk copy you can play it on anything.

Oh and I got my HK monies from cardscodes.com, dunno how legit they are but they got me my codes pretty fast. I know other people who ordered from pcgamesupply.com but they were being dicks when I was trying to grab some cards from them earlier today. Might as well get it from cardscodes, they are cheaper (I got 500 HK$ for $75 which should hopefully leave enough for Kokonoe DLC in a couple of weeks) and they do this funny thing where they send you a picture of the back of the actual card. It's cute.