Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

Also, I kinda feel bad for all those people who're waiting for the US version. I'm struggling to wait 1-3 days, I can't imagine waiting 3+ months.

And this is why i'm praying that the asian version have english subs for story mode.

Ummmm...

So I think downloading this game will exceed my college's bandwidth limits (no more than 3.5GB in 2 hours and 10GB in 24 hours). Any idea if the progess of my downloading will be saved if it gets cancelled when my college cuts the internet off?

I wish you guys luck in this predicament. Now I go to sleep.

Edit: Depends on how good your college's speed is. Though generally if I turn off my PS during a download it will pick back up later.:I:

I would go digital but I pre-ordered before I even knew it would be up on PSN. Now that they charged me I don't want to cancel wait for them to put the funds back in before I buy some overpriced point cards.

Y'all should've preordered 5 months ago like I did. I still haven't seen anything really against play-asia though. if they're short on supply they're short on supply.

i managed to do it with a disposable credit card. If there's anyone else who doesn't have a credit card, an American Express Serve card works fine on Yes Asia.

Y'all should've preordered 5 months ago like I did. I still haven't seen anything really against play-asia though. if they're short on supply they're short on supply.

5 months ago I was broke QQ or I would have.

A pre-order is so they order supply ahead of time. I don't want to hear short on supply bs. Stop taking pre-orders if you won't be able to fill them.

I preordered in June and it's turned in that "more stock" thing but I'm not sure if that pertains to us or to people who would order the game now since my status is still "preparing order" and the estimated shipping date still is the 24th.

edit: FUCK YES~!

Between two clicks, my order status became "packing order"!!!!!!!!!

Don't cancel your preorders yet people.

Okay guys, my Play Asia status changed to packing order a minute ago for my standard edition. I hope you guys have the same status <3

A pre-order is so they order supply ahead of time. I don't want to hear short on supply bs. Stop taking pre-orders if you won't be able to fill them.

THIS ^^^^^

You take pre-orders so you know how many copies you need.

There's no reason to take pre-orders if you're just going to say "Oh we got 8000 pre-orders... We'll order around 5000 copies... that should do it!"

You guys do realize that the reason it changed from "pre-order" to "ships in 1 week" is because that's the status of the game on the entire store, not your specific order.

Obviously the entire stock was pre-ordered which means anyone who is trying to order the game today is going to have to wait a bit until they have more copies to meet that order. They can't leave the pre-order tag up any longer since it's impossible to pre-order a released game. Just relax and wait for them to go through the pre-orders. Odd's are they will do them in the order they recieved them. I pre-ordered in early june and mine hasn't changed yet. So yea, let's not declare the sky falling just yet.

Edit - And just as i finish typing and posting my order has updated to "packing order" so this just confirms my understanding that the "ships in 1 week" status is the status of the game for the entire store. NOT your personal order.

So im getting mixed signals here from everyones predicaments... i ordered at the beginning of October, tried to confirm payment tonight (or so i thought), it now resent my card info and is now saying "order received" but its still saying I ordered on Oct 6...

I guess what im asking is did i lose my preorder slot or did they just delay me getting it because i "changed" my payment by hitting change/ make payment? or worse yet, did i charge myself twice? (all i did was click change make payment, then i selected the same card they already had on file and hit submit...would that really screw me over?)

So im getting mixed signals here from everyones predicaments... i ordered at the beginning of October, tried to confirm payment tonight (or so i thought), it now resent my card info and is now saying "order received" but its still saying I ordered on Oct 6...

I guess what im asking is did i lose my preorder slot or did they just delay me getting it because i "changed" my payment by hitting change/ make payment? or worse yet, did i charge myself twice? (all i did was click change make payment, then i selected the same card they already had on file and hit submit...would that really screw me over?)

I wouldn't worry about it too much honestly. Play-Asia is weird when it comes to how they choose to fulfill their orders. I remember I preordered BBCS1 on day one and my order didn't even go through. People who ordered after me got theirs.

Well its just ridiculously confusing...like Emmas screen cap has the Action thing only have Cancel order, whereas mine has always had Cancel and make/ change payment. Hence why i clicked it to be sure i had paid, and why i'm now screwed potentially (billed twice or no more preorder)...Why Play asia?..you used to be so good to me...T^T

Well its just ridiculously confusing...like Emmas screen cap has the Action thing only have Cancel order, whereas mine has always had Cancel and make/ change payment. Hence why i clicked it to be sure i had paid, and why i'm now screwed potentially (billed twice or no more preorder)...Why Play asia?..you used to be so good to me...T^T

Mine doesnt even have anything there, i paid with paypal