Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

I pre-ordered around 3rd March and it still says that date with "Preparing Order next to it" ;_;

I sent them a message, I'm probably being impatient but I don't care I just want to know if everything is ok and when I'll get the game xD

I pre-ordered around 3rd March and it still says that date with "Preparing Order next to it" ;_;

I sent them a message, I'm probably being impatient but I don't care I just want to know if everything is ok and when I'll get the game xD

Bad Luck Brian has siblings then :v:

Ordered like 4 days ago and my order shipped very close to midnight. It almost seems like they do last order to first. Weird way to go about it...

Then you're just bad lucky

At least mine has shipped. I was just expecting it to be here earlier. T_T I need CP rachel in my life.

My payment confirmed last night, still waiting on the shipping confirmation.

Next time you will think before using a Credit Card on AmiAmi, PayPal all the way lol. My copy shipped around 8:30am today, I'm hopefully expecting to get it Saturday, but fingers crossed for and unlikely Friday arrival.

I'm SO anxious for the game now... My order shipped yesterday but hasn't left JP yet, just imagining people (those living in JP or already got the digital version) playing the game...

F*** THIS HYPE

All the tracking info updates seem to be in Hong Kong time, so (and I might be over thinking this a bit) when it says Friday 10:30AM if it is in fact still HK time that would be 7:30PM here in central time and 5:30 Pacific. Again its most likely the hype getting to me

I'm still waiting on my PSN Codes.

I decided to purchase from Japan Codes, but it was my first time ordering from there, so it could take awhile.

Oh well, it should be here soon, it's almost been 24 hours.

All the tracking info updates seem to be in Hong Kong time, so (and I might be over thinking this a bit) when it says Friday 10:30AM if it is in fact still HK time that would be 7:30PM here in central time and 5:30 Pacific. Again its most likely the hype getting to me

Yeah, that is actually confusing me lol.

Will it come to my house 10:30 AM HK time or 10:30 US Eastern time? THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEEEE

When you pay for the codes on Play-Asia, how are they distributed? Are they sent to your e-mail, or can you actually view them from the "My account" page? Also, what the hell's with payment confirmation? I definitely see no way to do it through my email, or their site.

Finally, about how long are they taking to fulfill these orders right now, and what order status should I be looking for if I bought the "Digital" codes?

Does anyone know for sure what day they stop giving Terumi as a free download some are saying Nov. 2 other are saying Nov.7

This is my first time importing a game (first time getting serious with Blazblue too) I stupidly ordered the game with Airmail so i guess i'm waiting 2 weeks here in Sunny California. Also i orderd my game August 26 does this mean that Terumi is included off the bat in the game or is it one of the one where im gonna need to download him

I bought the PSN code from Play-Asia, and they give the code right away. I didn't have to wait 10 seconds for it. However they didn't send me the e-mail with the code, in the account in the product I bought I clicked in "license/code" and then it appeared.

I got my shipped email from nippon-yassan yesterday, but fedex hasn't updated the tracking, it's stuck in "Initiated Shipment information sent to FedEx" anyone is getting the same status? it would suck if it takes more days ;-;

This is my first time importing a game (first time getting serious with Blazblue too) I stupidly ordered the game with Airmail so i guess i'm waiting 2 weeks here in Sunny California. Also i orderd my game August 26 does this mean that Terumi is included off the bat in the game or is it one of the one where im gonna need to download him

He comes included as a download code on a card within the game case.

> Goes to a meeting at work about Sexual Harassment, many lulz were had

> Time for break

> Checks mail

> Order shipped

Good day

By the way, for those who pre-ordered from AmiAmi, how do you track your package on the JapanPost site?