Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

> Goes to a meeting at work about Sexual Harassment, many lulz were had

> Time for break

> Checks mail

> Order shipped

Good day

By the way, for those who pre-ordered from AmiAmi, how do you track your package on the JapanPost site?

Go here

http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/delivery/ems_search_en.html

Where it says Confirm Delivery Status, enter your tracking code. You can also track it through USPS at some point, I think that means its in the country if you can track it by USPS.

I bought the PSN code from Play-Asia, and they give the code right away. I didn't have to wait 10 seconds for it. However they didn't send me the e-mail with the code, in the account in the product I bought I clicked in "license/code" and then it appeared.

Mind telling me when you purchased yours? People say that it may be due to them operating on a different time schedule. Either way, I don't seem to be getting any of the treatment y'all are. It's slightly infuriating that this process is so much more difficult than it needs to be.

I bought ours last night around midnight (Central Time i think). Go to your account, then go to your purchase details, then under price there is a "serial # / license information" where comes an image with your code.

Stuff

Cool, thanks, says that it "dispatched from outward office of exchange" whatever that means lol.

So....my order was shipped and all. And I checked my bank account and it seems I still have my BBCP money in my account. It just added 80 lol. That's pretty weird dunno what to think...

I bought ours last night around midnight (Central Time i think). Go to your account, then go to your purchase details, then under price there is a "serial # / license information" where comes an image with your code.

That's probably why. The time difference is clearly the issue, right now. Or so it'd seem. Right now it's like early morning for them. They're probably not going to have the codes to me until like late tonight :/.. OH WELL. Can't wait to start streamin' for the Americans.

Cool, thanks, says that it "dispatched from outward office of exchange" whatever that means lol.

Yeah, that means it's headed overseas. It'll probably arrive in customs in Chicago either tonight or tomorrow, might get to us on Saturday if we're lucky.

So....my order was shipped and all. And I checked my bank account and it seems I still have my BBCP money in my account. It just added 80 lol. That's pretty weird dunno what to think...

Play-Asia did the same thing to me. I don't know what is up with that. They might charge when you sign for it.

I do know that they took off the charge this morning and my game is somewhere over the pacific ocean right now.

Yeah, that means it's headed overseas. It'll probably arrive in customs in Chicago either tonight or tomorrow, might get to us on Saturday if we're lucky.

Woohoo, I'm taking Monday off to do various things... and to play CP if it gets here by then lol.

@Nefarious

Hooray I'm not alone.

I was about to spazz out and begin to think it was declined or something. If I get charged at signing I'll let you know!

Thank you!

oops, meant to post this here...when were the threads split into two?? <_<

After a few requests I thought I'd share the contents of the limited box...

20131024_112919.jpg~original

20131024_105927.jpg~original

20131024_111459.jpg~original

The tiny blue card is the Terumi DLC voucher (covered of course). It's included within all first print copies of the game.

size comparison to previous limited editions...

20131024_105424.jpg~original

Yes-Asia's status is "Waiting for Stock". Just ordered my copy yesterday, any idea how long it'll take for them to get this magical stock?

Yes-Asia's status is "Waiting for Stock". Just ordered my copy yesterday, any idea how long it'll take for them to get this magical stock?

Considering I ordered my copy from Yes-Asia in July, and I'm still waiting for stock, probably no time soon.

Considering I ordered my copy from Yes-Asia in July, and I'm still waiting for stock, probably no time soon.

Have you tried emailing them? I'm still waiting on my order as well, it should have shipped by now. >___< I guess they'll get to it later today.

Have you tried emailing them? I'm still waiting on my order as well, it should have shipped by now. >___< I guess they'll get to it later today.

I e-mailed them, called, and they still haven't replied. They say you can't get a refund, but I'm damn close to making this a claim on Paypal and getting my 180 dollars back. If you're going to mark customers up, charge 20 dollars for express shipping, and not even mail it on the day that it comes out, you deserve to lose the money on it. Would be different if I just ordered it today, but this was months in advance. Annnnywho, hope all the rest of the folks are bearing this wait well.

I e-mailed them, called, and they still haven't replied. They say you can't get a refund, but I'm damn close to making this a claim on Paypal and getting my 180 dollars back. If you're going to mark customers up, charge 20 dollars for express shipping, and not even mail it on the day that it comes out, you deserve to lose the money on it. Would be different if I just ordered it today, but this was months in advance. Annnnywho, hope all the rest of the folks are bearing this wait well.

It's the 25th already in HK, why tf are they taking forever? I get that the timezone may have a big deal on this, but why would you take pre-orders if you don't have the game in stock?.

So, for those Xbox players among us...the only option is to basically buy a PS3, then use play-asia to get a copy. Even with the PS4's release less than a month away, which doesn't even have backward compatibility.

Fuck.

Is there any chance of a PS4 version of BBCP at this point? I haven't heard of one, but still. Seems kinda stupid to release it in NA on the PS3 5 months after the PS4 hits, but I guess they won't have much choice.

Anyone know a cheap place to get a PS3? :vbang:

Haven't seen it mentioned, but if you ordered the Asian version on Play-asia they may have put your order on Hold status until you answer an email they send you. I guess the version was advertised as english text but is not and so they want to confirm if you still want the order. Just had this happen.

So, for those Xbox players among us...the only option is to basically buy a PS3, then use play-asia to get a copy. Even with the PS4's release less than a month away, which doesn't even have backward compatibility.

Fuck.

Is there any chance of a PS4 version of BBCP at this point? I haven't heard of one, but still. Seems kinda stupid to release it in NA on the PS3 5 months after the PS4 hits, but I guess they won't have much choice.

Anyone know a cheap place to get a PS3? :vbang:

Mori was asked about potential ps4 things and his reply made it sound that even the BB game after this one will still be on ps3 so...yeah, I have little to no hope for a ps3 version. Though Xrd will be on ps4 too.

Haven't seen it mentioned, but if you ordered the Asian version on Play-asia they may have put your order on Hold status until you answer an email they send you. I guess the version was advertised as english text but is not and so they want to confirm if you still want the order. Just had this happen.

I just had that happen to me. I been watching my play-Asia account all day. Thank the heavens for some type of status change.