Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

I just checked, it was an extra 15 bucks or so. I think I can wait. I'm not in that big of a rush.

I just checked, it was an extra 15 bucks or so. I think I can wait. I'm not in that big of a rush.

Fedex dinged me a $15 border charge at my doorstep on top of that, too.

Package has been processed and is on its way to my post office...my mailmain's route is ~11am...will it get there in time?!?! A thrilling cliffhanger!

Package has been processed and is on its way to my post office...my mailmain's route is ~11am...will it get there in time?!?! A thrilling cliffhanger!

What company was it shipped with? Any who, I wish you luck!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

> Arrival at Post Office, Indianapolis, IN

soon.jpg

Mine doesn't say that yet, but it gives me hope!

@Panda: I ordered from Amiami

I'm kinda worried whether they'll be able to ship it before the end of today's business hours. They supposedly close the post office at 1 PM, so if push comes to shove, I'll go get it myself.

Does it say on the USPS tracking page at what time your item left for delivery? I'm still on the "Arrival at Post Office" sage.

If it doesn't get here by 12, I'll really have to just go get it myself.

Edit: I just checked the mail and that shit has been there all along :vbang:

still at waiting for stock. My sanity will probably be gone and I'll end up attacking the mailman like a zombie for my copy.

I know that feel. There's nothing you can really do but wait. Next time I shall order from a more reliable site.

Hi I'm not sure if this has been asked already and there's not FAQ or anything but

What is the little blue card with the code for in the Japanese release? Thanks!

Hi I'm not sure if this has been asked already and there's not FAQ or anything but

What is the little blue card with the code for in the Japanese release? Thanks!

That code is to get Terumi unlocked as a character.

I don't know if this is the right thread for this or not, but can anyone here game share a digital copy with me? Maybe we can work out a deal or something. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll try to get back to them soon. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I didn't want to make a brand new thread.

How do I go about using the code?

You have to redeem it in the Japanese PlayStation store. Do you have a Japanese account?

You have to redeem it in the Japanese PlayStation store. Do you have a Japanese account?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I made my Japanese PSN account following the guide. I tried doing it from the account management section and it didn't work. Do I go from within the game?

Yeah I'm pretty sure I made my Japanese PSN account following the guide. I tried doing it from the account management section and it didn't work. Do I go from within the game?

Are you typing the code correctly? Yes, tried that method as well.

Can someone tell me if nin-nin-game is reliable for psn cards? i tried play-asia but i had a lot of trouble with them

I've never used that site before, I tried play-asia and pcgamesupply.com

I don't know if this is the right thread for this or not, but can anyone here game share a digital copy with me? Maybe we can work out a deal or something. Anyone interested can PM me and I'll try to get back to them soon. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I didn't want to make a brand new thread.
Same here Ill give you a 20 dollar PSN card and trade you Virtua Fighter FS complete edition, Darkstalkers resurrection, SkullGirls, Infamous, Bomberman Ultra and Fire Pro Wrestling including some DLC extras.