Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

YesAsia friends who have express. Do you have tracking on your order? Mine doesn't have. Thought express has tracking.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

YesAsia friends who have express. Do you have tracking on your order? Mine doesn't have. Thought express has tracking.

My order got shipped on Friday and I still don't have my tracking order. I paid for the express shipping as well, they should give us the tracking number by tomorrow. I believe they only update/ship on weekdays.

post-35057-139515177377_thumb.jpg

To everyone and anyone still waiting on their orders, message me if youre interested in being day one partners, well that is if youre interested.

if not ill play with my friends that have 3 days more experience than i do

To everyone and anyone still waiting on their orders, message me if youre interested in being day one partners, well that is if youre interested.

if not ill play with my friends that have 3 days more experience than i do

I'm down! I'll play once I get my order.

I'm down! I'll play once I get my order.

after reading some of your posts i feel youll recieve your order a little ways before me lol, but ill add you when i get the chance

Finally got my tracking code, it should arrive by Oct 31th... A week after the pre-ordered date. Smh, yesasia is quite disappointing.

Finally got my tracking code, it should arrive by Oct 31th... A week after the pre-ordered date. Smh, yesasia is quite disappointing.

Estimated date for me is tomorrow (29th).

Hello, I'm new to ordering anything for a JP PSN points? I have already created a JP PSN account but now I need to purchase a digital code for points correct? I saw that BBCP is 6700 yen on the PSN store and the point you can buy on Play asia are 6000 for $59.99 and then you will need to obviously buy another thing of digital points to get the game. My question is should I got to www.play-asia.com to do this or are there other ways to get points? I just don't want to put my card info out there for some sketchy website you know? Or is it cheaper to buy the game and wait? I believe the game is not region coded so I could play on my ps3? Either way I'm just looking for some advice on the topic please, I would rather do a digital download since I don't have to wait forever to play, but I have also heard you sometimes don't get your code emailed to your right away? Any help would be great:D

Hello, I'm new to ordering anything for a JP PSN points? I have already created a JP PSN account but now I need to purchase a digital code for points correct? I saw that BBCP is 6700 yen on the PSN store and the point you can buy on Play asia are 6000 for $59.99 and then you will need to obviously buy another thing of digital points to get the game. My question is should I got to www.play-asia.com to do this or are there other ways to get points? I just don't want to put my card info out there for some sketchy website you know? Or is it cheaper to buy the game and wait? I believe the game is not region coded so I could play on my ps3? Either way I'm just looking for some advice on the topic please, I would rather do a digital download since I don't have to wait forever to play, but I have also heard you sometimes don't get your code emailed to your right away? Any help would be great:D

It would be cheaper to buy the game via disc, but the wait can be quite long. I would recommend play-asia.com and http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/ for Japanese PlayStation cards.

Yeah, I'm gonna need to get PSN points to download Terumi, apparently. What's the quickest way to do that? I don't want to have to wait for some company to mail me a card with a code on it, if possible.

I'm also having trouble getting my Yuuki Terumi code to work. I entered it exactly, case correct and everything, but I get some kind of error (that unfortunately I can't read :().

LukeR: I have been getting the report in another thread as well.

Are you by any chance entering your code in the Japanese PSN ? If you bought the ASIA version, you must use the Hong Kong PSN store to enter your code !

I went to the website you posted but unfortunately they are currently out of stock on card right now, I went ahead and tried to make a purchase today on play-asia and placed all my card info into paypal. After that I had to confirm my email, then verify a code that was sent to my email on play Asia website and then I felt like I was done and my purchase was complete but just took me to another screen that said "continue to checkout" and listed my amount and my items here. Kept trying to hit this button and just felt like this was freezing. Wouldn't progress any further after hitting "continue to checkout"... lol so I'm not even sure if I made a purchase since everyone has been stating that there bank accounts take some time to actually see the money come out or at least 24 hours? I would safely assume that if I was actually charged I would receive a confirmation email from play-asia about this? Has anyone purchased the game digitally that can kinda relate to my issue here? Just trying to play some BBCP sometime soon or at least not charge my card a million times because web pages do not want to load and give me confirmations purchases? HALP PLS

Nvm on my last post, I went ahead and order the game through PayPal and this time actually got charged for it and had a confirmation come through as well for my payment! So now I just have to wait until it comes through, cost me $81.90 with shipping which to me sounds like a steal when the game is getting shipped overseas. Thanks for the help panda, I live in dallas,tx myself so I will have to add on you PSN if you don't mind showing any tech or knowledge of the game. I played BBCP a little with Relius and ragna but not too much online since I don't have many friends who play BB games. So my background is more SF,umvc3,kof,sfxt and a little of bb. But anyways thanks for all the help

PSN: xL4NCE_AL0Tx

- this is a zero...^

Yeah it looks like getting an asia account was the trick. Apparently I didn't notice when I ordered from play-asia that the region was actually asia instead of japan. The back of the box confirmed it, it says asia.playstation.com in the PSN box on the back cover.

Edit: Also my code worked with the asia account so that's confirmation.

Today is my 6th day of waiting for CP to be delivered, and still nothing XD. My fault for ordering it with Play-Asia's air economy box :/.

Then again I'm just impatient about this hahahah.

I just got my physical copy today in the mail after ordering on Friday. It didn't even come with a Terumi code though. Did I have to buy it day 1? Maybe I should have gone digital. Got mine through PlayAsia and had it delivered by Fedex. Disappointed, though I guess it could be worse since I don't really plan on maining Terumi.

I just got my physical copy today in the mail after ordering on Friday. It didn't even come with a Terumi code though. Did I have to buy it day 1? Maybe I should have gone digital. Got mine through PlayAsia and had it delivered by Fedex. Disappointed, though I guess it could be worse since I don't really plan on maining Terumi.

You had to pre-order it to get the code.

Nvm on my last post, I went ahead and order the game through PayPal and this time actually got charged for it and had a confirmation come through as well for my payment! So now I just have to wait until it comes through, cost me $81.90 with shipping which to me sounds like a steal when the game is getting shipped overseas. Thanks for the help panda, I live in dallas,tx myself so I will have to add on you PSN if you don't mind showing any tech or knowledge of the game. I played BBCP a little with Relius and ragna but not too much online since I don't have many friends who play BB games. So my background is more SF,umvc3,kof,sfxt and a little of bb. But anyways thanks for all the help

PSN: xL4NCE_AL0Tx

- this is a zero...^

No prob, I'll be glad to add you. I will also help you out on anything relating to the game.