Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

You had to pre-order it to get the code.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

So, basically, if you didn't pre-order, but bought the game, you can't even buy Terumi as DLC until November, even though he's ready to go.

Ultimate lameness.

So, basically, if you didn't pre-order, but bought the game, you can't even buy Terumi as DLC until November, even though he's ready to go.

Ultimate lameness.

I believe so, it was a pre-order exclusive.

I was under the impression that all first print copies had Terumi in the case. In fact, there are people who haven't pre-ordered who have gotten imported copies with Terumi in the case so I know it's not pre-order only. I sent an email to PlayAsia detailing the issue as that's where I ordered mine from, and I made sure I ordered it before November 7th to grab a first print just for the Terumi code.

*sigh* Guess I'll just dick around with Azrael, Bullet, and Hazama until I get clarification on this issue.

I was under the impression that all first print copies had Terumi in the case. In fact, there are people who haven't pre-ordered who have gotten imported copies with Terumi in the case so I know it's not pre-order only. I sent an email to PlayAsia detailing the issue as that's where I ordered mine from, and I made sure I ordered it before November 7th to grab a first print just for the Terumi code.

*sigh* Guess I'll just dick around with Azrael, Bullet, and Hazama until I get clarification on this issue.

Please post any results here, I'd love to get Terumi free/ASAP. Thanks.

If you get the first edition print of the game, it comes with the Terumi DLC code. Otherwise, the digital version will come with him as long as you buy before Nov. 7th (in Japan, so may be the 6th where you live).

So basically if you A.) didn't pre-order the physical copy and B.) don't get the digital version for some reason, you're sore out of luck? That's retarded. If they were going to give Terumi to all digital copies before Nov. 7th they should've found a way to give it to basically anyone who got a copy before then (just check to see that they start the game up and connect to the network before Nov. 7th? Can't be that hard...).

Damn I'm salty about this.

So basically if you A.) didn't pre-order the physical copy and B.) don't get the digital version for some reason, you're sore out of luck? That's retarded. If they were going to give Terumi to all digital copies before Nov. 7th they should've found a way to give it to basically anyone who got a copy before then (just check to see that they start the game up and connect to the network before Nov. 7th? Can't be that hard...).

Damn I'm salty about this.

I'm not 100% sure, though. I'm still waiting for my order to come in >_> I pre-ordered it and it's barely coming tomorrow night. I'll check if I get the Terumi code and if I get it, I'll file share it.

So if I digitally import the game through a Japanese account, I can get Terumi before November 7th? Or would it be best if I just ordered the limited edition?

FINALLY Yes Asia ships my LE, but only after I sent an email about it. It was on "ready to be shipped" status for like 4 days. I highly suggest everyone to not preorder anything from them. Glad I got the digital copy in the meantime or I'd be even more pissed :/

So, did all people that ordered from P-A get their copy? I did get mine 4 days ago, with a small customs fee that I didn't mind in paying at all lmao

Not regretting preordering from P-A, even with the trolling :kitty:

FINALLY Yes Asia ships my LE, but only after I sent an email about it. It was on "ready to be shipped" status for like 4 days. I highly suggest everyone to not preorder anything from them. Glad I got the digital copy in the meantime or I'd be even more pissed :/

I agree with you 100%!! Yesasia sucks so bad, I had to contact them as well.

So if I digitally import the game through a Japanese account, I can get Terumi before November 7th? Or would it be best if I just ordered the limited edition?

Yes, I would rather get the disc version but I'm not sure if you'll get the terumi code with it anymore.

Great. Would file-sharing even work? Seems like each code would be a one-shot thing. Dunno.

I don't think giving you the code will work... I was referring to my Japanese account in general. I hope you're rather trustworthy.

Yes, I would rather get the disc version but I'm not sure if you'll get the terumi code with it anymore.

You won't get it, I can confirm that much. Again, if the digital version gives you Terumi 'till November 7th, but physical copies outside preorders don't...well, fuck you, ArcSys, I could've gotten the digital version earlier than my physical copy, probably cheaper, AND gotten Terumi free/early? Bleargh. Oh well, guess I'm shelling out for Terumi in a week.

I don't think giving you the code will work... I was referring to my Japanese account in general. I hope you're rather trustworthy.

I am, but I'm not sure what this would entail. Only one person on the account at a time? Similar restrictions? If so, I'd rather just have you keep your account and I can wait 'till the 7th, I think.

Dudes, I usually get my codes from PCGameSupply, and they have 3000y stuff (47 bucks, though...). What other places to get codes do you recommend? I haven't checked P-A's prices yet.

You won't get it, I can confirm that much. Again, if the digital version gives you Terumi 'till November 7th, but physical copies outside preorders don't...well, fuck you, ArcSys, I could've gotten the digital version earlier than my physical copy, probably cheaper, AND gotten Terumi free/early? Bleargh. Oh well, guess I'm shelling out for Terumi in a week.

I am, but I'm not sure what this would entail. Only one person on the account at a time? Similar restrictions? If so, I'd rather just have you keep your account and I can wait 'till the 7th, I think.

You can have up to two people in an account. All you have to do is download terumi from my account, afterwards you can sign out and use your regular account. My account is only needed for the download, you don't need to be singed into my jap account to use it.

You can have up to two people in an account. All you have to do is download terumi from my account, afterwards you can sign out and use your regular account. My account is only needed for the download, you don't need to be singed into my jap account to use it.

Oh wow, really? Well, that might work, then. If you're up for it, I'd really appreciate it.

Oh wow, really? Well, that might work, then. If you're up for it, I'd really appreciate it.

I'll send you a message with the details once I get home. I hope you'll enjoy terumi. These new combos are killer >__< I got to relearn everyones new moves.

Anybody order from CD Japan and get theirs yet? I opted for the cheapest shipping cost so I guess I could be waiting for a while (They said 1-3 weeks). I also still haven't been charged for the purchase yet since they sent me two e-mails (one saying it was shipped and the other saying I had points awarded to my account for my purchase after being shipped).

I'll send you a message with the details once I get home. I hope you'll enjoy terumi. These new combos are killer >__< I got to relearn everyones new moves.

Thanks a bunch, this'll make my day.