Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

Thanks a bunch, this'll make my day.

Info has been sent via message. Add me on psn btw it's pandabear-24

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Kyosuke I got my codes for Play-Asia.

Kurushii made a poste about the different places where you can buy JPN PSN Cards.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?16987-Importing-101&p=1534698&viewfull=1#post1534698

Good, 5 bucks cheaper than in PCGameSupply. I will give them a chance, thank you :kitty:

So which language do I change the xmb to in order to make a hong kong account to DL terumi?

Store region is not system language based, it's PSN account based. Just need to specify the right region, no language switch necessary (some regions will then force switch the displayed languages during account creation though).

Asian region can be specified by selecting "番港" from the country list. This is Hong Kong and will actually allow you to continue in English as well.

You can also do it on the web directly from this URL: https://store.playstation.com/accounts/register/beginNewAccountRegistrationFlow.action

Has anybody else experienced Nippon-Yasan taking a really long time to ship orders? I ordered BBCP last thursday and I stall havent herd back from them except for a "payment confirmed email".

Just thought of something, does having the asian version mean I can't use JP PSN DLC either? Like if I get Kokonoe, do I have to buy it from the HK PSN store also?

Just thought of something, does having the asian version mean I can't use JP PSN DLC either? Like if I get Kokonoe, do I have to buy it from the HK PSN store also?

Yes

Isn't that not always a given?

DLC is almost always version-specific. Games were DLC works across regions like AH3 are a very small minority.

Might be unlikely at this point, but would anyone still want a Terumi download code? My LE finally came in today, but I already bought the download version of BBCP so I have Terumi already. PM me if you want the code :)

has anyone from yes-asia actually had their copy arrive yet? I have a regular copy, and they say it's shipped already, but the tracking number states it's still in china.

Don't know if here is the right place to ask this, sorry if im wrong.

Heard somewhere that i can get terumi with the code from my preorder till November 10, is this true?

No, it was until the 6th or 7th of November.

I actually meant if you can redeem it after that date, i had gotten the code as soon as the game came out, but it took a bit to get shipped.

Anyway, i tried and it worked, thanks.

Oh, I thought you meant when was the last day they give out the terumi download code on psn.. Sorry about that.

I'm starting to get a little worried now. I imported BBCP from Play-Asia using Economy Air Bubble shipping. The free one :sweatdrop:

Because I'm so dumb, I started doing some research AFTER they had already shipped it, and I saw many things about their game coming a month later after using the free shipping around christmas time. I don't want to wait a whole month for BBCP! Wish I used FedEx...

Anybody else imported from Play-Asia using the free shipping?

I did when I imported extend and it took about 5 weeks to get there. Fedex seems like the strongest option tbh, me and a friend split on the shipping as we ordered our copies together and it arrived in 3 days. It may be expensive, but it's super worth it tbqh.