Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

As soon as Nippon Yasan sends the goddamn codes. I will have it!!!

I shouldn't have waited to the day of to add yen to my account.

I don't know if anyone has tested this Nippon place out, but I will tell you guys how long it took for future reference.

They also made BBCP really easy to find on the PSN store. It's just at the top.

I don't know who this was but seeing this little lego Tager hovering around the 'arcade' gave me a giggling fit. xD

post-29279-13951517676_thumb.jpg.jpg]

Has anyone used yesasia for importing CP?

My status still says waiting for stock. I usually import from play asia but I have an American Express card now. Any help?

I don't know how long it will take, but my order says the same. I guess they will ship it later today. The wait is killer. Dx

So around Midnight my order was shipped from Play-Asia so I should have it soon...Play-Asia doesn't take American Express?

No it doesn't.

Wait hold on, it does?

I have a Serve Express card. It didnt go through when I did it.

I don't know how long it will take, but my order says the same. I guess they will ship it later today. The wait is killer. Dx

I actually called customer service, and am about to e-mail them. They get back with you within the day, usually. I figured a half a day would be sufficient time for them to order the stock, get it, and AT LEAST be packing it for shipping. I payed 180 dollars for this, they damn well better be on their shit of other sites are.

As soon as Nippon Yasan sends the goddamn codes. I will have it!!!

I shouldn't have waited to the day of to add yen to my account.

Ordered from them last night at about 11pm, got my code at 5am. Seems like you're in for a minimum 5-6 hour wait from what else I read in this thread. The price is not bad though.

Or perhaps they just got too busy to change their shipping status...? Either way, they said it'd be shipped the day it released, and it's the day after, in both Hong Kong and Japan. It's bout to be on like Donkey Kong for Yes-Asia.

The all powerful consumer, coming through.

I actually called customer service, and am about to e-mail them. They get back with you within the day, usually. I figured a half a day would be sufficient time for them to order the stock, get it, and AT LEAST be packing it for shipping. I payed 180 dollars for this, they damn well better be on their shit of other sites are.

Tell me what they say about the order. I've been tempted to buy it on the psn store, but I've spent soo much already.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Ordered from them last night at about 11pm, got my code at 5am. Seems like you're in for a minimum 5-6 hour wait from what else I read in this thread. The price is not bad though.

Thanks for the info! I'm so giddy right now.

A seperate question though. How many PSN cards did you guys buy. I got a 5000 and a 3000 yen card.

I didn't see any other option that could have saved me more money. On PSN store the game is listed as 6800 yen right? I just wish PSN made a 7000 yen card to avoid getting marked up twice.

Also, I heard a rumor that the ordered copies from online aren't shipping until 2014....please tell me that is false so I don't go insane.

My copy ordered from play asia is in transit right now. That rumor is false.

Fed Ex says it should be here by Fri 10/25/2013 by 10:30 am.

Also, I heard a rumor that the ordered copies from online aren't shipping until 2014....please tell me that is false so I don't go insane.

False, I just got an email that mine got shipped.

EDIT: Ninja'd

My order from Nippon-Yasan has shipped! I expect it around next week, Wednesday or Thursday. But I couldn't resist and bought the Digital Version with a friend (-_-)....

EDIT: Thank you so much Kurushii! Your guide was very useful, and also thanks for the menu translations! :toot:

Welp, time to mimic CP shenanigans on Extend...

My copy won't arrive until 4:30pm Friday, so I'll be like... 6 hours late than those who'll get it on 10:30am the same day lol

I feel like I'm paying karma for being a troll yesterday. My order is (estimated) to be delivered on monday, no specific time.

STILL GETTING GLORIOUS LIMITED EDITION

TU RU RU RUN~ TU RU RU RUN~

:kitty:

(if someone played Etna Mode in D1 and heard Flonne's super stupid song, that's the rythm I'm using :v: )

mines estimated for tomorrow morning at noon :MK: itll be squirrel pwn time :MK:

Ugh, is there some special way you need to confirm payments with play-asia? I paid way back in september and am still on preparing order. There is no button for confirm payment or anything, just one to make a payment but the transaction has already shown up in my bank history. Order page says my order has still not been paid yet. Def the last time I use this garbage service.

Mine said that as well, and it just eventually went through anyway. Didn't need to use that change/make payment button.

Ugh, is there some special way you need to confirm payments with play-asia? I paid way back in september and am still on preparing order. There is no button for confirm payment or anything, just one to make a payment but the transaction has already shown up in my bank history. Order page says my order has still not been paid yet. Def the last time I use this garbage service.

"Preparing order" means P-A has already confirmed your payment.

Maybe they haven't prepared your stuff because of the date you ordered. So far I noticed, all of us who preordered since april were the first ones in being "attended".

I pre-ordered mine around the beginning of October and it has already been shipped, Regular Edition too... I guess Play-Asia is kinda random with some of their orders????