Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mAceOfHearts

[CP] Order/Shipping Discussion

Just read the reply to my enquiry to Play Asia, they basically said to be patient (can't blame them in a way tbh) and my order will ship soon. When it ships I don't know but this waiting is killing me xD

For those who ordered from play-Asia and have been watching there e-mails. I just got the confirmation that my order shipped. This was only an hour after I replied to the enquiry email they sent to those that preordered the game. Check your emails!!!!!

Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/25/2013 1:35 P.M. Departure Scan

Koeln, Germany 10/25/2013 2:23 A.M. Package not released through Clearing Agency system - document inspection required.

Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 10/24/2013 9:48 P.M. Origin Scan

i'm worried now because my packages location changed back to Hong Kong? Oo Whats going on :(

*New update from yesasia*

The status for "waiting for stock" has changed to "ready and in stock!"

post-35057-13951517678_thumb.jpg

Email from yesasia.com

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for writing to YesAsia.com!

In reference to your query, we have forwarded the request to our product team for further inquiry about the arrival of the product you purchased. We will notify you by email once we receive more information. Please feel free to contact us should you need further assistance.

Once your order has been mailed out from our warehouse, you will receive an automated shipment confirmation email informing you on that issue. Please expect to receive your order within 6-14 business days after you receive this automated email.

Well, now my package is in Dubai... it was so close :(

2mfaetc.jpg

At least your order has been shipped, I have to wait yet another day for it to ship. Ahhhh, there's nothing left to do but wait. .-.

So YesAsia has stock of LE's as well. Nothing shipped yet though. HK time would be about Friday night. I highly doubt they would ship it on a weekend.

Anyone have experience with YesAsia's express shipping? Does it live up to the name or am I paying extra for nothing?

So YesAsia has stock of LE's as well. Nothing shipped yet though. HK time would be about Friday night. I highly doubt they would ship it on a weekend.

Anyone have experience with YesAsia's express shipping? Does it live up to the name or am I paying extra for nothing?

Yeah, I believe they only ship on weekdays. I would recommend you to buy it from another site, yesasia has yet to ship my order that I pre-ordered a month ago. I got express shipping with the order as well, the estimated date for my order is Oct 30th. It's way faster compared to the free shipping which takes up to two weeks.

" 25/10/2013 - Friday

08:44

In transit

TOLUCA MX

Package available for clearance"

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Argh! Gimme my package already, dammit!

BTW dudes, do you know if I can request FedEx, just in case, to drop my package to the nearest office so I can go pick it up? I am impatient :arg:

ordered from playasia literally yesterday and went with the 10 dollar fedex shipping. it just arrived. not bad playasia/fedex

Yeah, I believe they only ship on weekdays. I would recommend you to buy it from another site, yesasia has yet to ship my order that I pre-ordered a month ago. I got express shipping with the order as well, the estimated date for my order is Oct 30th. It's way faster compared to the free shipping which takes up to two weeks.

I preordered back in the summer with express. Now I know what everyone means when they talk about YesAsia. I'll be satisfied if it comes sometime next week. If I'm still waiting first week of November... angry customer over here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Got my "shipped" email from PlayAsia now :)

I go to FedEx tracking and it says I should get it by 1st November :(

A week less of no BBCP, a week less without Rachel D:

This is going to be a long week.

I preordered back in the summer with express. Now I know what everyone means when they talk about YesAsia. I'll be satisfied if it comes sometime next week. If I'm still waiting first week of November... angry customer over here.

It should come sometime next week, but that's the last time I'm shopping there. I'm sure it would be faster if I canceled it and reordered it somewhere else, but I'm not going through the trouble.

So I got my game this morning from Play Asia and still have the money on my card that they put back in. Right now I'm playing a BBCP for fray!

Izayoi is dope by the way, Rachel well always have CT.

im really unhappy with the service from FedEx they messed up my 2 day shipment. its in Phoenix which is one hour out but i cant go pick up my order and it wont be shipped out till Monday. way to ruin a weekend FedEx

Edit: they are really testing me today

http://puu.sh/4ZtFp.png

I GOT IT :DDDDD

Has anyone who ordered from AmiAmi gotten their shit yet? Mine's currently in Illinois, I'll drive down there and get it myself if I have to lol.

still waiting on yes-asia, currently on, "Waiting for Stock" Wonder if there's a difference bc it's the Asian Version.

Both the regular Asian version and the Limited Edition are still being stocked. I don't know how much longer it will take, but the Japanese version is ready to be shipped. I wish you luck on the wait.

Has anyone who ordered from AmiAmi gotten their shit yet? Mine's currently in Illinois, I'll drive down there and get it myself if I have to lol.

Yours is in Illinois, mine is currently in NY. Hopefully that shit comes tomorrow, I didn't ask off for nothing... well technically... I did but yea lol.