Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reaper4

Tips for Reload Sol

God, I wish I lived near someone who played Guilty Gear :vbang:. Watching those videos makes me itch for competition! And makes me want to practice the dustloop..

omfg! i've been trying to do one blasted dust loop for 2 hours straight and could only get the second D in the air (descending) to connect 3-4 times. WHAT the heck am i supposed to do to at least start this thing properly? my problem is being able to jump and immediately do a D so that I'll be able to have enough time to hit with a descending D before landing.

alright kewl. I'm getting the hang of it now. I'm able to do it 1/3 of the time...or a little less often, but more often than before. I'll get there....

havent played reload in a long time, but it isnt the same combo for different weight characters, as well as characters with weird hitboxes. axl, testament, and slayer are pretty standard and easy characters to do dustloop on.

Really? I was trying it on Eddie/Venom the whole time. I'm trying to do 2D,BR, RC, j.D, land, 2HS, j.S j.D JC. It's after the JC I mess up. Either I do the second j.D too early or they recover. I've managed to connect the 2nd j.D a few times but mess up after I land.

At what point with GV do you RC to go into the loop?

Having trouble finding a vid with that.

i havent done this in awhile (brings back memories), but if i recall, its right when grand viper brings them airborne? i also remember it scaling really badly from grand viper.

Maximizing Damage from your random hit confirms My speciality

On air born opponent

66 running momentum j.p j.k j.d JC j.s j.d land 2hs into Dustloop <-- works on slayer and ky and potemkin for sure yet to try on anyone else.

2d CH GF FRC 66 running momentum into straight up dustloop.

5HS Counter hit IAD j.s j.hs land 5k 6p 5k 2hs into dustloop. <-- only in the corner.

I saw P.C do this one

on air born opponent

5HS counter IAD j.s j.d land 2hs into dustloop <-- corner.