Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moy_X7

[CP] Jin vs Hakumen

Match Start

Neutral

Full Screen
Long-Mid Range
Point Blank

Offense and Defense

Your Offense vs His Defense
His Offense vs Your Defense

Gimmicks and Miscellaneous Info

Gimmicks
Misc. Info

Frame Advantage, Disadvantage, and Punishes

Frame Advantage
Frame Disadvantage
Punishes

Summary

Hey what are you guys using to anti air haku when he uses jump 2c (I think that's what the move is)

I THINK Fubuki/Blizzard beats it. Possibly a well timed 6D. I'll test this out tonight.

EDIT: Blizzard beats it rather well. Gale can beat it too. You can use 6D if you're ballzy, big risk, big reward.

I THINK Fubuki/Blizzard beats it. Possibly a well timed 6D. I'll test this out tonight.

EDIT: Blizzard beats it rather well. Gale can beat it too. You can use 6D if you're ballzy, big risk, big reward.

Thanks man I was trying to use 2c and it wasn't ending well lol

From my experience, play footsies and keep an eye out for his counters. Your 2D and j.c do a really good job at keeping him at bay. When you finally go in to pressure, careful of his counters. His 2D is instant startup, but as long as you space the moves in your pressure strings enough to allow for a tick throw you can force him to be more afraid to make those hard reads.

Also when pressuring, j.2c is pretty nice. His only viable antiair is 5a as his standing counter has a decent startup and 6a is slow. Also because of how tall he is, j2c can be input just a bit earlier than usual so there's less of a gap between your jump and your attack thus less time for him to antiair

So play safely as one fatal counter drive or counter hit 3c could spell the round for you. But otherwise this matchup isn't that bad for Jin