Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prototype909

Bullet vs. Arakune

HOW 2 WIN HELP

he teleport on wakeup! HOW TO LOCKDOWN? The thing of "jump, then dash jC him" that works on Azrael doesn't seem to work here. Or at least it didn't for me.

I blocked pretty much a full curse string and then he just kind of floated around and dodged me a lot until he managed to curse me again. I'm a bad player help.

can't DP him. Not even going to try. Why would you do that?

Capture doesn't seem too useful. At all. He doesn't throw shit out from the ground he's always jumping around.

afterburner seems like an amazing way to raise his curse gauge. ESPECIALLY IF YOU 623C HIM AND THEN AFTERBURNER. He gets to punish you for this.

Nobody plays this character I was so lost pretty badly. maybe I just need to spam jD more and see if he floats into it, but he sticks out pretty big hitboxes on his air moves. He always seems to be above bullet in the air and bullet has no good air move for that kind of positioning.

I was super scared to 6B him. Is this right? Should I just do it anyway?

wow he puts me in curse and like feints a teleport crossup except the screen moves like he actually teleported behind me even though he didn't what the fuck is he doing to me this game sucks