Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prototype909

Bullet vs. Litchi

So I just got done getting stomped by a Litchi player. I'm new to this game so I really have no idea what to do about matchups. I see no one has posted in this thread so does that mean that Bullet is a worthless character to play or no one has any matchup knowledge?

Bullet is far from worthless. It's very likely the case that no one has found the time to share their findings in this match up. Unfortunately, I haven't played the match up enough to offer any worthwhile insight.

All I know is that you can safejump Litchi's DP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4BKKE3cQgw

Didn't know about these! I'm gonna put these into practice now. Hopefully I'll run into more Litchis. I'm happy to know she's not useless. I seem to have a knack for picking bad characters in every fighter I play. lol

Didn't know about these! I'm gonna put these into practice now. Hopefully I'll run into more Litchis. I'm happy to know she's not useless. I seem to have a knack for picking bad characters in every fighter I play. lol

I'm not gonna lie to you and say Bullet is gonna be a breeze, but with a little work you can find yourself enjoying the simple pleasures of dunking people into oblivion.

I really am having a lot of fun playing her. I just need to learn the matchups. And yeah I already learned that the hard way when I ran into a Rachel player earlier today that liked to do A LOT of zoning with her. Running the gauntlet against her zoning is hell. I did learn that Lvl 3 Heat and 2 dashes forward gets you in for free. Kinda...

Check the Bullet self improvement thread for a video of me fighting BRKRDV who plays a really strong Rachel. I have some thoughts and notes on that match up in there as well.