Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prototype909

Bullet vs. Hazama

Let see here.

For starters, J.C and J.B are your best friends in this match. J.C is going to smack in the ground on counter hit, and J.B has tons of priority and can combo into J.D for your advantage. 

While it's risky, you can Miquolet Capture to pass through the chains if the Hazama is being predictable with his zoning tactics, but remember that the projectile invuln frames don't kick in until about Frame 11.

You just have to be paitent, and wait for him to make mistake in his zoning. Then it's go time. Also, try to move around a lot, you don't want to be sitting duck for his nasty cross up game. 

Yea i've noticed staying still at all isn't the way to go. I've been told by my friend that I want to also try to stay airborne a lot since if I do get hit by Hazama, it won't hurt AS much as if he hit me on the ground. Along with harder conversions off air hits.

This matchup has been really tough for me so far. Something I'm curious about specifically is, if I block a chain and he pulls in anyway and throws out j.B as he's approaching, is there anything I can do but block it? Can I tag him out of it with 6B or 623C (if I wanted to for some reason)? Also, what's the best way to approach pressuring him in the corner when he has enough meter for Houtenjin?

beating jumpins after a blocked chain depends entirely on spacing and which approach he does.

you can safejump hotenjin after a knockdown. Beyond that, it's just baiting the reversal in your blockstring.