Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prototype909

Bullet vs. Mu-12

definitely one of her hardest matchups. her 5c, j2.c, 2c, and 6c are all very good normals for keeping you out and have a lot of hitstun on block. her overhead 6b is invulnerable to lows it seems. when drones are out try to get in on her with well timed dash and miquelet capture( due to it being projectile invulnerable). her dp and sword sword of decimation will blow you back a good distance away for her to set her drones up again. her new cross up move can be 6b anti air'd on reaction and it's also not safe if when instant blocked allowing you to punish with 5b. there's not a whole lot I know about this match up since I've only played it once tonight. any input on this?

I've actually not had too hard of a time against Mu so far. The main challenge as per usual is figuring out a way to build Heat levels, but once you do, Bullet doesn't really have a problem running Mu down and sticking to her like glue. Mu's long range game is projectile heavy, so if you catch her playing too defensively, use that opportunity to crank it up a notch. It doesn't seem like Bullet can beat Mu's normals in terms of spacing for obvious reasons, but if you abuse Bullet's j.D and mobility in H2, you should find an opportunity to get in.

During pressure, you just have the dp to worry about, but you know how to deal with that, just throw in a few baits and punish it when it shows up. I've noticed Mu loves to circumvent pressure by trying to go under/over you, so if you catch on to that, it seems like it'd be frugal to use Lock-on to keep her honest.

Under pressure, you just need to watch out for that 20 frame overhead, she can't really keep you blocking for too long. Not that she really wants to, she's usually just using blockstrings to push you far enough away that she can throw out turrets safely and get back in.

Yea the DP didn't seem to be that bad it was more her blockstrings with sword of decimation that trpped me up since she can delay it. The mu I fought didn't make much use of her high low game with 2b into 6b but it's also pretty easy to see her overhead.

really? that's good to know. the mu player I fought against in back in cse would often have the drones firing while he would do 2b and 6b so I thought it was.

really? that's good to know. the mu player I fought against in back in cse would often have the drones firing while he would do 2b and 6b so I thought it was.

it's usually 5b or 6a (or 2a, but that one can be mashed or thrown out) that leads to 2b or 6b.