Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Velvien

[CP] Izayoi vs Arakune

After playing alot of arakunes over the past few days i feel that this match is really uphill. Trying to catch him is a chore. and he is nigh impossible to match air to air. Dp's might catch him some times and sonic sabers more then likely won't land

In normal mode: use meaty 6C on wake-up, it catches wake-up back dashes and spaced right you can net 6+ weave stock if they try to wake up distortion you can clash it and re position your self or continue pressure. 5b isn't as good in controlling the space in front of you i would try to stay a little farther back

gain arts: 214d can catch him if he throws spiders and some stuff from jumping or full screen but you got to be on point. D sonic sabers are good for getting some more mix-up time and catch back dashes.

Thats about all i know, and take it with a grain of salt. but ones your cursed its incredibly hard to make it back. watch out for his anti-air its jump cancelable on block so safe jumping it with GA j.C woan't get you far, though you could try to catch the jump with 623b.