Spark

[CP] Hakumen General Info

It doesn't have any invincibility from what I know, but it is spacing dependant, you need to go it high enough for the tip of Agito to hit the opponent, doing it too close will get you CH.

the point of agito being strong against AAs with head invuln is that the opponent's move does not have invuln vs. agito, not the other way around.

most cases: hakumen j.B's, j.B goes active during opponent's 6a startup, but opponent's 6a has head invuln, so j.B whiffs and hakumen gets counterhit by their 6a

agito: hakumen agito's, agito goes active during opponent's 6a startup, agito has foot property as well as head property, opponent gets counterhit out of 6a because it doesn't have foot invuln

if they're using 5a to AA, then agito isn't as strong as a tool because 5As are good AAs not because they have invuln properties, but because they are fast and have good hitboxes

Edited by dioxideUniversa

Anybody play CS Extend on xbox if so add me: SouleateR eP

i use hakumen and im fairly new to the game, so if you want to train or just hang out feel free to add me.

Anybody play CS Extend on xbox if so add me: SouleateR eP

i use hakumen and im fairly new to the game, so if you want to train or just hang out feel free to add me.

i wish I could :(

btw, question to all Haku players

did his astral always activate when you try to grab him?

Oh thanks! I don't find that thread. Instant wolf overhead kill me.

Enviado desde mi iPod touch con Tapatalk