Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gli

[CP] Rachel vs. Kagura

Discuss this dance here.

Some general tips I've gathered:

- His "WYVERN!" charging in move absorbs projectiles. Anticipate this during your zoning. Snipe it with 6B. (...)

How exactly do you do this? i tried it in training mode for like almost an hour and the best i got was a trade

That doesn't seem like the best idea even if it somehow works. 6b is slow and has enough recovery to be punished hard. It's very risky. The best punishes to wyvern are George being in front of you when you block it, two or more projectiles that will hit simultaneously for 1500+ damage, and just not being on the way by super jumping. Her normals either don't punish it at all or in this one case, extremely unreliable.

His jc hits deep. Either get 6a out early, or block it. I don't think even back dash could do too much justice against it. Due to his speed though, this should not be a situation you are in often.

Yeah, really old info in OP.

6B / 3C are ways you can hit him out of it but, just as TD mentioned, very risky.

Often times you will see wyvern used as a reaction punish tool vs Rachel's pumpkin summon

You can also 2c wyvern on reaction if he's far enough and you see him start moving.

In general though, I try to either have george out or superjump over it.

If he throws his projectile before doing wyvern, it will eat frog and he will be able to start pressure. Winded lobelia does a pretty good job of shutting his projectile summon down though.