Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Daemon Bride

After AH2 blew so much

I haven't seen the general opinion on this game, but do people think it's actually bad (I enjoy it myself)? The only immediate thing I could think of that would make the game "blow" is the small fact that it's a bad port.

I'll be a bit pissed if this game gets a badass PS3 port with online play and all. :(.... Maybe not pissed, but sad. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4xm6uUpQE&feature=channel_page

A new trailer finally featuring gameplay!. Though, it goes by way too fast. :psyduck:

I am now....

MORE Hyped for this game then I've been in the past months! Alas I'm one of the few wo actually look forward to this, and after the abmoniation that was S!AH2 PS2 port, I hopt Examu makes an excellent port so I won't have to drive all the way to Austin just to play a working ver of their latest :psyduck:

From what I've seen it looks very nice, I'm glad they decided to go with a 4-button setup versus AH 5-button setup. All the characters look cool and zany and it looks like they're trying to give Arc a run for their money, I don't want to be "that guy" but I am also highly interested in the story and partner relationships as they are much more personal then the Arcana in AH, hopefully Arcade UFO will have this day 1 and I can experience it myself.

i had forgotten about the release, lol, i dont know why i thought that it was gonna be in october or something like that, thanx for the reminder

I was waiting for this game since it looked interesting but I forgot all about it since there was nothing been mentoined about it for about 7 months. I actually looks pretty good a bit like AH though.

AH is kinda hard for me.on the other hand i dont own it so i cant realy say that for sure.im so proud of me,i actually beat the boss in that game^o^

I'm gonna be using Shiffon!

Anyway, Examu are seemingly hosting tournaments for this game, under the handle of 'Crusade Zero'.

The next one is on the 17th of this month. I think that's a day after the game's official release. I can't wait to see the footage.

I've been watching the previous Crusade Zero matches here.

IaMP 'Grazing' at 12:02!

Meh, these are incredibly boring to watch. :/

Hell of a lot better than Sengoku Basara X and Soul Calibur(Calibre) IV's snorefests.