Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Daemon Bride

holy shit i watch one fucking video and i already understand that this game is fucking awesome

eve owns, kureha is awesome too

please please examu make a port like ah3 :(

edit: watched more videos. jesus, i need this game.

Examu pretty much wants Daemon Bride to be forgotten unfortunatley.

examu doesnt care about DB or its fans or people interested on it :sad:

examu doesnt care about DB or its fans or people interested on it :sad:

did it bomb in arcades or something? how do we know they don't care about it? the lack of console port? i mean, they obviously cared about ah2 even if they did some dickish things, but they didnt care enough about console ports to do a good console port of that

It did pretty badly in arcades in comparison due to unpopularity. And not getting into SBO at all really hurt it. Hopefully Chaos Code doesn't do as badly.

One too many projectiles. Not enough moe, to overcome. It never stood a chance.

no console version

not enough moe/or too iamp

japan

it has like a bunny girl and an elf and then some character's sidekicks SURELY THAT IS A DECENT AMOUNT OF MOE

i'm so upset this game has been out for so long but has no port. i watch footage and it looks fucking awesome. i don't get a "obnoxious v-13/sagat" feel from the zoning, i like a lot of it. though i've seen a few runaway-heavy periods in matches, but nowhere near common enough to stop my boner from being huge.

hopefully examu will port it after ah3. :( AH3 getting a port itself was a surprise.

Err, I'm not sure what moe means. Other than that bartender from the Simpsons :3

:v:

highly doubt they'll port it, dont think examu will think its worth it considering the severe lack of popularity it has. As for why its not that popular, its pretty simple, japanese arcade players like other games better.

That said it is truly sad, seems like a very solid game and kureha's pretty badass :(

well, the same was said about battlefantasia, of course that was ASW :v:

This game seems quite interesting...they have it at arcade UFO..q.q

Then again, of course it seems interesting to us, we're all fight-fags.

................... true enough >_>'

Hate this game, I wish I could love it. I really did have high hopes for it and eagerly waited to play it back in 2009 when I went out to Japan for SBO. I hit the arcade and saw the game in all its glory. I soon came to realize though that this game was a trollfest. It's all runaway and everyones moves stretch so damn far that getting in is a feat amongst itself. If you pick the chick with the homing shit you're most likely going to win, at least that's how it was when I was playing it.

-Tha Hindu

Thank you for uploading that, Hecatom. Have watched some, enjoyed it quite a bit.

Hate this game, I wish I could love it. I really did have high hopes for it and eagerly waited to play it back in 2009 when I went out to Japan for SBO. I hit the arcade and saw the game in all its glory. I soon came to realize though that this game was a trollfest. It's all runaway and everyones moves stretch so damn far that getting in is a feat amongst itself. If you pick the chick with the homing shit you're most likely going to win, at least that's how it was when I was playing it.

-Tha Hindu

Think what you want, I suppose. I've seen a bit of obnoxious runaway, but most of the footage i've seen has been very hype for me, with legit footsies/nasty mixup/rushdown/oki/etc. I also like the mobility+grazing+projectile size/spread, I don't see it as ending up as a problem. Throw seem good too, i've seen several airthrows.

Err, I'm not sure what moe means. Other than that bartender from the Simpsons :3

HA HA HA HA HA

I hope you don't mind me quoting that on Facebook! :kitty: