Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Daemon Bride

you are the one that said that there was a DB cab on Hawaii on SRK, dont you?

Yup.

It was back in November 2009, that a friend and I stumbled upon a DB cab at a local mall arcade.

We then played a lot of DB over the course of 3 days, lol.

Good times.

sorry but i wouldnt be able to tell you where are the locations of the arcades on japan :/

Like all of Examu's games released so far, Daemon Bride runs on their own arcade kit: eX-BOARD. Here's the layout for it: http://www.examu.co.jp/ex-board/img/exbo.gif

Specs:

CPU: Fanless Via C7 NanoBGA2

Chipset: Via CN700, VT8237R Plus

Memory: 1GByte DDR2 SDRAM (VRAM shared)Video Integrated S3 UniChrome Pro AGP graphicswith MPEG-2 decoding acceleration

Audio: VIA VT1618Cidec 192KHz/32bit 8ch AC'97

Network: RJ-45 10/100Mbps EATHERNET

Video I / O: Output JAMMA / D-Sub 15pin × 2 / Composite terminal /S-Video jack (can be connected simultaneously)

Audio I / O: Output JAMMA / L / R audio output jack × 2

Input: JAMMA inputs (four on the button as button 1 extension)

Add button to add the support extended photon connect

USB: 2-port USB2.0 ×

Power: JAMMA Supply 12V 5A or special power adapter AC100 ~ 240V 50/60Hz 1.7A

Size: W317.80mm × D250.00mm × H104.20mm

Weight: 4kg

Flash Disk: 512MByte / 1GByte / 2GByte

GOD DAMN IT GAVEL! >.<

First of thank you for reminding me that Daemon Bride's OST is awesome but you had my hopes all up that a console version may have finally got announced ; w;

Well anyways thanks again! = w=b

Brilliant, thank you. It's weird that Daemon Bride got much better OST than Arcana Heart, but is far from being as successful.

As I keep saying from the way they handled the series as a whole it looks as if Examu (at least in my opinion) enjoys working on Daemon Bride a bit more than the Arcana series, sadly Arcana translated into more arcade sales and that's why other companies have picked up the series for ports...

Daemon Bride 2: The Hope of Yesterday's Never

Wow OST is pretty sick, how'd i overlook this game?

Because you're a bad, terrible human being that no one will love EVER! >.<

(Nah alot of people overlooked this stellar game, honestly I like it more than Arcana...:kitty:)

Because you're a bad, terrible human being that no one will love EVER! >.<

(Nah alot of people overlooked this stellar game, honestly I like it more than Arcana...:kitty:)

Amazing, i need to start giving examu more credit :/

Yeah Examu makes really fun fighters IMO too bad they only have 2 series XD Well thanks to AP they have a 3rd IP, but it's not all them...

Hopefully Daemon Bride 2 is their next title ; w;

wooohoooooo

at last, thank you very much bro

btw what SxB, everytime that i see this thread bumped i got my hopes high for a console release :(

Ahhh FINALLY!! Now, I can listen to the awesome sound of Daemon Bride. :) Thank you very much, GravelNeed. xD

GravelNeed: Would you mind uploading the whole OST to MediaFire, please? I would greatly appreciate it!

^This! I need a non youtube version of the album. The world needs a non youtube version! The heavens will part if one becomes available.

Actually, I wonder where did he get the OST. If it's an album, what about the track names?

Actually, I wonder where did he get the OST. If it's an album, what about the track names?

Gavel is a freak'n wizard!

Sadly an official OST has never been released, so I'm not sure how he did it, but he did, cause he's amazing. Also...

Daemon Bride as the best OST for a fighting game. EVER. ' ^' GET @ IT!