Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hecatom

Daemon Bride

they need to port this game

its basically the only game of examu that i really care of :/

hopefully this means that the game would get more love and we finally would see a console release

I love the general lack of Souyas over these two videos, he was all over the place before. I guess it's so varied because the game is brand-new for the most players, so they're learning the roster from scratch.

This also gives more attention to formerly underused characters, like Kureha (who is actually pretty damn nice) and Shiffon (who I now like almost as much as Dusk).

And yeah, watching Nina right after Pure makes you realize how poor Pure is (ahem).

I love the general lack of Souyas over these two videos, he was all over the place before.

Really? I didn't see him much and footage and heard he was low tier.

That may be so, but back when I first heard about the game, Souya mirrors were in every match video I got to see. Maybe he's just easier to use than the rest? Even though he's a zoner in a game where everyone can zone.

like Kureha (who is actually pretty damn nice)

you know what its funny, that kureha was easily one of the top tiers of the previous iteration, yet wasnt used as Pokemaru and the other one who his name escapes me now lol

ok, so who the fuck is this new character?

a combo video i think

and some matches

the fact that they decided to add a new character (boss or not) it makes me feel a very tiny little amount of hope that maybe, just maybe, examu at last would port this game to consoles

It would be interesting if the DB boss was a playable character in AG.

*reminisces about the time when I played DB at an arcade for a weekend*

Good times.

makes me feel a very tiny little amount of hope that maybe, just maybe, examu at last would port this game to consoles

Examu will never port this to consoles, you know why? Cause they don't port any of their games to consoles.

Unless a 3rd party is interested in picking up the title it's sadly never going to happen, and as much as I hate to admit it, it doesn't look like Additional Gain did too much to "revive" the game, especially since it's fighting against so many other great titles (alot of which are also newer)

also IIRC AG hasn't seen any further adjustments since release, meaning this last boss was always in, which is a further testament to the lack of people who play the game.

snip.

i hate you, how you dare to crush the hopes of this innocent cute shotaro boy

/*runs away crying to the sunset*/

now being serious at least i hope that someone decides to "port" the previous version

also IIRC AG hasn't seen any further adjustments since release, meaning this last boss was always in, which is a further testament to the lack of people who play the game.

well i dont remember him on the previous version, so its kinda easy to asume that he is new to this one

I know he wasn't in vanilla, but I'm saying that Additional Gain (the NESSiCA ver) to the best of my knowledge, hasn't received any patches or updates, meaning he could've been in since the beginning, hell knows it's hard to find any footage of this game at all pass '09

I know he wasn't in vanilla, but I'm saying that Additional Gain (the NESSiCA ver) to the best of my knowledge, hasn't received any patches or updates, meaning he could've been in since the beginning, hell knows it's hard to find any footage of this game at all pass '09

my bad then dunno why i thought that you meant the pravious version :/

and yeah, the footage for this game is kinda rare, though i have not searched for it like i used to (rl is a bitch, taking away my time for my hobbies >___<)

this game seems fun

not sure who i like most

seems like asuma 2c and kuon 236B are + on block, reminds me of arcana in good ways(some nice convenient + frame moves but also nice defensive tools, guard cancel in AH vs pushback in this game)

gonna be a while before i'm "used" to neutral lol but i suspect ill like it more than arcana neutral

Shiffon is a better grappler than Dawn, and I'm okay with this. I wish I knew what her 5C/jC card does.

by better grappler do you mean her command grab mixup is better or do you mean she's overall better in neutral/damage/whatever?

Her neutral game does seem to be better, but there are also many aspects that make her better personally for me (like tossing random junk and being a cute girl). She also has a Slide Head and a long-ranged grab, and her One-Two Punch has some reversal properties. On the other hand, I rarely see Dawn using his grab in the videos, and his long-ranged tentacle grab is blockable. I guess it's hard being a real grappler in a game where everyone spends most of their time in the air.