Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

floatwater

[CP] Ragna vs ν-13-

Discuss the Ragna vs Nu matchup here:

MOST of the frame data and game-plan from EX still applies in CP.

Match Start:

• - Chase her, or set it into neutral.

Neutral:

• - Approach cautiously, don't get too impatient as you'll be back at square one if you mess up. Deadspike DC is really useful against spike chaser, and getting in.

Offense:

• -When you get in keep the pressure going and open her up, make sure that on knockdown or during gaps you catch her backdash to gain the advantage and make it hurt.

Defense:

- This is NOT the place to be in. Don't panic as guard primers are gone, and keep an eye out for what she does, if you see them come in from zone lockdown, they'll most likely be setting up a 4B mix-up to get damage if your blocking is on point.

Punishes (on block/reaction):

Combo Notes:

I or a Mod will edit OP as more info comes.

[*]-

[*]- 2C, DID, BS.

So I guess I'll be first to start. I'm having hard time with this Match-Up and Lambda but I learned a few things against Nu.

-When she does/charges 214D in blockstrings, Dash in and j.C seems to work. When she does it in corner though, the end of the attack may hit you. Not always. It depends on when you dash in.

-Her 5C/2C is a pain. 5C prevents you from dashing in or using 214A to travel while 2C prevents you from jumping in.

-I found blockstrings ending with 3C>jc>GreenGaurd very effective. Can bait her DP, 6A(? It's the one where she puts her hands out and has tiny range but is a decent anti-air) and condition her to block low since she'll likely go for a 2D starter. Could land 214B~214D starter.

-Just BLOCK when you are in that circle that slows your moving speed down. Only attack if she is in the circle (which will be very unlikely).

-Punish her for using using 236D at close ranges. Jump over and punish the forward one or just punish the one that comes behind.

Well, that's what I noticed. Anyone else got any ideas involving the match-up?