Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I have Problems

Help with Orb Loops

Firstable, there is a ABA combo thread stickied. You should go there. Second, what kind of trouble are you having?

Are you just blacking out on them? If that the case you either need to FRC the orb, or just delay it to the point where you're doing it as close to the ground as possible, then hitting 669 as soon as you hit the ground. For it to work on most characters you need to do the 669 part without an actual 66 to it.

I was wondering: Is it better to finish loops and double key, or orb once an butt. I found with most characters you can get atleast 2 butt loops an then sj into key? I guess its dmg vs recovery?

It would depend on your situation imo. If you're low on Moroha gauge it would clearly be best to go for the Double KG ASAP. If you just got into Moroha or have like half a bar or more you should maximize your damage.

the trick is in the 669 part, all u got to do is learn the timming!!! the commands are : s,2hs, js,hs,d,41236s,js,hs,d,41236s, jump install k,s,hs,d,41236s or keygrab thats my way of looping hope it helped!!!!!!!

Your commands need fixing. 2H, j.S, j.H, j.D, j.41236H, land, j.S, j.H, j.D, j.41236S, jump install.... ^ Is that what you meant? Or what? Cause I'm a bit confused by your inputs =(

Every time I land after the first 41236S, A.B.A. stays on the ground forever before I can jump again. After I finally can, the opponent already teched. Should I try FRCing it?

Every time I land after the first 41236S, A.B.A. stays on the ground forever before I can jump again. After I finally can, the opponent already teched. Should I try FRCing it?

dont need to use frc! the 669 part its the important part there! try this on anji:

s,2hs(wait a bit), js,hs,d,41236s, and heres the tricky part 669 then the loop sequence.

after aba lands in the first part of the combo take it easy youll have the time!!!! focus and keep it up!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!:eng101:

If they're teching as soon as you're able to jump, it means you're not doing orbs at a low enough altitude. Cancel from dust as late as you humanly can, since there's no minimum height on orb you want to have it as low to the ground as possible.