Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AMB Bakery

[CP] Hazama vs. Noel Vermillion

Discuss the Matchup here! OP will be edited as information is collected.

Overview

Neutral

Spacing and Movement

Chain Zoning

Offense

Approach

Pressure and Okizeme

Defense

Approach

Pressure and Okizeme

Retaliation

その他

This os by far my worst personal match up so help would be appreciated. Some situations involve closing in on her drive spam since she usually avoids the chain and closes in using invulnerability. Punishing the end of her pressure strings when you survive her mix up because she'll usually be far away and i think its her 2-D that avoids hazama's low pokes and chaining when she is at that distince difficult.

Also 214D-C and 3C are meaty enough to punish Noels 4D while a 5B or 5C is liable to get you punished.

What does everyone do vs D spam? Her drive has a very fast overhead / low mixup that yields good damage, I just can't see how you can block it on reaction and I don't know how to prevent it.

What does everyone do vs D spam? Her drive has a very fast overhead / low mixup that yields good damage, I just can't see how you can block it on reaction and I don't know how to prevent it.

I use 6C while keeping a bit of distance. Surprisingly effective. I almost never try to meaty Noel with anything too dedicated.

It used to be godlike in CSE because her 2D didn't go high enough and she'd get pinned to the ground, so it literally OS'ed every one of her Drive moves. Now I believe her 2D can cross-over you if you're not spaced properly.

Well I usually manage to land a safe 3C counter and hit them hard whenever some Noel starts mashing down the D.

Now it's obviously another story when you have to keep up with a proper Noel mix-up.

I dont know much about how good a Noel can be, never fought a good one.