Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

Yeah I agree too this is just a game. Family first, hell real life in general comes first over this.

Ill agree with you when you actually do this =p

Family first. Best wishes.

Yeah I agree too this is just a game. Family first, hell real life in general comes first over this.

this and all that. Not like you not being able to do this is stopping us from playing a video game. Stay with your family.

WOOOOOOOW! Wtf is wrong with everyone's priorities?

My mom was diagnosed with fucking pneumonia and I STILL play CP before paying her a visit. I missed 4 whole days of lessons JUST for CP because it was REALLY SMART! What's the actual point of words like, "commitment", "punctual", "honesty", "schedule" and "Virtue" if we just throw it all the way at the slightest whim.

Fuck this backwards world we live in! If the world dies so will I!

My mom was diagnosed with fucking pneumonia and I STILL play CP before paying her a visit. I missed 4 whole days of lessons JUST for CP because it was REALLY SMART! What's the actual point of words like, "commitment", "punctual", "honesty", "schedule" and "Virtue" if we just throw it all the way at the slightest whim.

I really hope this is extreme sarcasm or something.

I wouldn't do that to my mom…but i did skip lessons for CP lol. #CP101

I really hope this is extreme sarcasm or something.

I would say it is.

My mom was diagnosed with fucking pneumonia and I STILL play CP before paying her a visit. I missed 4 whole days of lessons JUST for CP because it was REALLY SMART! What's the actual point of words like, "commitment", "punctual", "honesty", "schedule", "integrity", "responsibility", "principles", "sincerity" and "Virtue" if we just throw it all the way at the slightest whim.

I, for one, put a family member in a hospital so I could watch this today. that's the level of commitment I have as a simple spectator.

Ill agree with you when you actually do this =p

hey

you

you're a nerd

when can you play this game pls

i want to play this game

Hate to see what you'd do for FFXIV then :)

Just a heads up of what the emergency was. My girlfriend and future mother of my first child (she's going on 3 months pregnant) was in a car accident this morning, somebody hit her when they made a wrong turn on a 1 way going about 45.

She's fine and the baby is fine, they keeping in a little longer because she's s diabetic and they to watch her blood sugar level before releasing her. No major injuries.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

mother of my first child

This man has plans..

I'd like to be the first to sponsor the official Giovanni soccer team when it becomes time for them to bring in the cash.

Just a heads up of what the emergency was. My girlfriend and future mother of my first child (she's going on 3 months pregnant) was in a car accident this morning, somebody hit her when they made a wrong turn on a 1 way going about 45.

She's fine and the baby is fine, they keeping in a little longer because she's s diabetic and they to watch her blood sugar level before releasing her. No major injuries.

Thanks everyone for understanding.

Wow. That could have been a real catastrophe.