Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

Seems like I won't be around tomorrow to play. Family wants to go down south for a few days. If there's wifi in the beach house, I may be available. I'll try to keep you guys posted.

Ick. Gonna have to back out on Sat, Domo's got some stuff he's gotta deal with this weekend.

Matches have been updated for tomorrow.

We Have Someteamwhodied vs The Extraordinary Trio of Scumbags. Since both teams won't be available till a little after 1, I'm going to start the game at 1:30 PM CST.

Actually, I might not be able to make it this weekend...it depends if I have to walk in the cold rain/snow...(I'm already sick. orz)

Actually, I might not be able to make it this weekend...it depends if I have to walk in the cold rain/snow...(I'm already sick. orz)

ok, shoot me a message as soon as you find out. We have Mace as a back up

Pardon my ignorance, and do feel better...but...it snows in Dallas?

www Yes it does, especially in the panhandle of Tx. It's just weird for it to do so in November.

I should be able to make it, unless it starts raining/sleeting last second. (Have Mace on standby just incase...)

I won't be able to make Sunday battles though, bad weather for sure. orz

Not confident in myself at all lol (more than likely I'm going to get bodied if I can play)

I do have a few things to do today but I should be back in time If not I'll let you know Gio and Mace can fill in my spot

Pardon my ignorance, and do feel better...but...it snows in Dallas?

Weirdest weather I ever saw in Texas was snow during easter.

Just a friendly reminder for when my team is up, against me choose one of the stages: Old Gate (Prefered as it seems to be the least laggy), Yggdrasill Seed, Asphyxia, sealed space.

>Visual handicap.

I can't handle large amounts of bright colors as they sort of blur together for me. (bright character palletes are fine since darker stages help with that)

Not confident in myself at all lol (more than likely I'm going to get bodied if I can play)

I do have a few things to do today but I should be back in time If not I'll let you know Gio and Mace can fill in my spot

Captains can't have replacements.

Just a heads up, I've decided to switch the season MVP selection from a record based system to a point system. Here is how the point system will be broken down:

- You gain 1 point for a win

- You gain 5 points for getting Game MVP (Based on performance)

- You gain 1 point for every 5 percentage points your record is above 50%

- You lose 1 point for every 5 percentage points your record is below 50%

Results from today's Game:

Someteamwhodied(10) vs The Extraordinary Trio of Scumbags(5)

- Game MVP: Someonewhodied

Badlime: 3-3 50% 3 Points gained

someonewhodied: 5-1 83% 16 points gained

xDaRkNeSsx JiN: 2-1 67% 5 points gained (season leader)

OmnixTSC: 1-4 20% -5 points lost

Chickzama: 4-1 80% 9 points gained

744Dante: 0-5 0% -10 points lost

Edit:

MVP Top 5

1. xDaRkNeSsx JiN (15 Points)

2. abadlime (12 Points)

2. someonewhodied (11 Points)

4. BloodWolf (11 Points)

5. Chickzama (9 Points)

Posting this here too: I wont be able to make it tomorrow, we're getting rain and snow for sure...Definitely don't want to walk to the netcafe/game center in that...

Results

Just a small tidbit. I actually lost 3. Lost to Omni once and Chick twice. So that would be only 3 pts for me right?

Just a small tidbit. I actually lost 3. Lost to Omni once and Chick twice. So that would be only 3 pts for me right?

The calculations are confusing but:

if your score was 2-3 (40%)

2 pts from wins

-2 from 10% below 50%

total 0

so that would be zero.

so SHHHHHHH you want seasonal MVP don't you? :v

The calculations are confusing but:

if your score was 2-3 (40%)

2 pts from wins

-2 from 10% below 50%

total 0

so that would be zero.

so SHHHHHHH you want seasonal MVP don't you? :v

Except i won 3.

once against omni with hazama

and twice with tsubaki against dante.

Unless you're trying to explain to me the system, i got it i think.

And giovanni said this is more of a MVP hunt thing, but i'm going for the team win. It's more fun that way or else i would've just done some regular tournament thing,.

this new system feels like it is designed to reward playing, or something, rather than just having a high win rate. But if someone has a high win rate but not a lot of games, actually, they are probably screwed because they didn't get to play as many games for whatever reason. Which is odd to me.

this new system feels like it is designed to reward playing, or something, rather than just having a high win rate. But if someone has a high win rate but not a lot of games, actually, they are probably screwed because they didn't get to play as many games for whatever reason. Which is odd to me.

I noticed this which is why i'm gonna switch the order this time. Jin NC is getting screwed over due to less matches =/