Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

It's based on availability but if both teams already played, then I match them up with another team "unless" those are the only teams available. And I'm focusing this question more on the players because they are the ones most affected by this rule. For example, Badlime team is leading 3-0 and closest to 10 wins by far, but they all say Haven's team is stronger. In the current system, they could just reach 10 wins before Haven's team does, and still claim victory. In the new system, even if they reach 10 first, they still have to have a better record than everybody.

Also, just to add on to this. If we go with a "best record after reaching 10 wins" system. I will create a "Grand Finals" where the second place team still gets a chance to take the title. But they would be playing as a team from the loser bracket so they would have to win two sets instead of one.

Quite honestly, i'm in favor of the new system. Might lose because of that, but i believe in my team. If we do the new system, how many matches are we gonna be limited to?

Quite honestly, i'm in favor of the new system. Might lose because of that, but i believe in my team. If we do the new system, how many matches are we gonna be limited to?

Everything else would stay the same, just that you would stop playing once you reached 10 wins.

Once the first team reaches 10, I would probably set a 30 day deadline for the rest to reach 10.

Damn, people can't give me a yes or no vote. And what you mean needing schedule matches?

I just meant like... having to enforce an actual schedule. So laying out a schedule and just having matches go -- having teams play with whoever they have available when their time comes. I'm not saying this is good, and I wouldn't really be for something like that, but it's one of the few ways to make sure continuous results keep getting posted.

Unless neither of the scheduled team can get a single player to represent, lol.

edit: I still favor original rules. First to 10 rewards the combination of both winners and more active teams.

I just meant like... having to enforce an actual schedule. So laying out a schedule and just having matches go -- having teams play with whoever they have available when their time comes. I'm not saying this is good, and I wouldn't really be for something like that, but it's one of the few ways to make sure continuous results keep getting posted.

Unless neither of the scheduled team can get a single player to represent, lol.

edit: I still favor original rules. First to 10 rewards the combination of both winners and more active teams.

Don't we kind of do this now? I mean bloodwolf pretty much had to attempt to solo because his team was MIA. It was either that or take the forfeit. Or are you saying that giovanni should schedule our matches rather than us saying when we're all available?

That new system sounds orgasmic, I like it. Also I will try to find out if my team can play today/tomorrow/both.

Okay Gio and I could play, not sure about EternalBlaze yet. Would anyone be available to play today?

Sorry for double post

Don't we kind of do this now? I mean bloodwolf pretty much had to attempt to solo because his team was MIA. It was either that or take the forfeit. Or are you saying that giovanni should schedule our matches rather than us saying when we're all available?

Yeah, I just meant that matches could just be scheduled instead of stating availability stuff.

Again, I don't ACTUALLY want that; I was just saying it's a way to actually force progression in the matchups and stuff.

edit:

Okay Gio and I could play, not sure about EternalBlaze yet. Would anyone be available to play today?

Sorry for double post

AFAIK my team's good, though I was hoping to get started at noon CST cause I have some stuff I need to do this afternoon.

Yeah, I just meant that matches could just be scheduled instead of stating availability stuff.

Again, I don't ACTUALLY want that; I was just saying it's a way to actually force progression in the matchups and stuff.

edit:

AFAIK my team's good, though I was hoping to get started at noon CST cause I have some stuff I need to do this afternoon.

Sounds good, we need GBS to confirm right?

So what kind of hours are we looking at? i was under the impression that there were 12pm and 1pm cst timeslots, but if we can take this to the evening, I'd personally be better for it, though not sure about my team ;p

edit: well, Domo said he's busy with stuff till 6pm pst. Trying to reach Dark Ranger atm; are we looking at trying to do some evening thing or ... iunno. Where are you Gioooooo (vanni) -- kekek

Hm, I might be able to do that, I would of liked sooner rather than later though lol. (GBS hurry up!)

Sorry guys, the confirms were late ( today instead of earlier in the week) so I went ahead and planned some of things.

Reminder, no matches Sunday since I'll be co-streaming PXG Online Tournament and no matches next week for NEC.

So I'm deciding to go ahead with the "every team reaches 10 wins" system.

Also, with this system, the team with the best record and the team with the second best will play in a Championship game. Second place team will have to win twice to take the money.

Sounds cool. Anyway, i'm putting us down for sunday.

Isnt NEC this weekend? I thought games were cancelled?

Yes, no games this weekend due to NEC.

Also, these are official rule changes:

- The team with the best record will claim the "Home Team" advantage for the championship game.

- The team with the second best with claim the "Away team" spot and will have to win two sets of 10 to be claim the overall Champion.

- The Home team will only need to win one set of 10

- After the first team reaches 10 wins, the other teams will have 30 days to reach 10 wins as well before the shut off is made.

- If only one team reaches 10 wins even after the 30 day deadline, then that team will be crown the champion w/o a Championship game.

My team would like to ass devastate, massively rape, backdoor vortex, play CiddyPoo's team this weekend because their captain disrespected waifu.

My team would like to ass devastate, massively rape, backdoor vortex, play CiddyPoo's team this weekend because their captain disrespected waifu.

AHAHAHA. Sure lol, just need Ciddypoo to chime in and you guys agree on a day as well.

At this point I feel like backing out and re-entering as a reserve player will give me a better chance to fight lol