Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

Just wanted to confirm that my team would be available for both Saturday and Sunday this weekend

Well shit, we're in for a challenge for sure...

IT..........IS...........TIME!!!!!!!!!

It's the match I've been looking forward too.

O please let the holy netplay gods hear my prayer and not let haven or neo connect to netplay on this day at least for another 3 hours.

naw im kidding bring it on.

--unless its not happening this weekend? I mean that works too, i have to pack for a vacation.

Sorry guys, this weekend has become so unorganized because of me and I see some people are confused about who's playing plus its the last weekend before Christmas. I'm just going to suspend play for this weekend. Everyone go ahead and enjoy your holidays. Sorry.

I will be out 3 of the next 4 weekends due to various majors. The weekend of APEX I was told, games will be cancelled. In addition, Lark may not be available a couple of these weekends. Will any sub like to sign a temp contract (aka join the team for now)?

Tbh, I might just put the series on hiatus till after holiday season. I know people will be traveling a lot. Plus I'm going to be out of state next weekend as well to celebrate the new year.

So everyone enjoy you holidays, be safe, and have fun.

I sent fuji a message on skype and he didn't respond. He may still be traveling or whatever he was doing before.

nemisis never accepted my psn contact request, I assume I'm just not good enough to be friends with him.

I tend to ignore random f-requests w/o UNLESS I really recognizing who is sending it

I'll be in Seattle for the weekend for their monthly tourney so I'm not gonna be here. If Haven and Gio want to play they can go with a sub i dont mind :X

So is there gonna be a match now or what? I really hate sounding rude, but I've got other plans for in an hour, so I can't play if this doesn't start fairly soon.

EDIT: Never mind. I won't have time any more. See ya' tomorrow, I suppose.

So is there gonna be a match now or what? I really hate sounding rude, but I've got other plans for in an hour, so I can't play if this doesn't start fairly soon.

EDIT: Never mind. I won't have time any more. See ya' tomorrow, I suppose.

Future reference, look for my confirmation here for matches. If I haven't confirm one then their isn't one. Only one captain sent in a confirm for Sunday. Prob won't happen this weekend since we have quite a few people probably going to Fight for the North.