Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

It's a draft format. So no pre-determined teams.

Bleh, kind of missed that (read the post like 3 times and still missed that somehow, haha).

Regardless, I'll still see if I can get the players I know to hop on-board for this.

I'd suggest having a short paragraph explaining what this is, before the bullet points. From what I can tell, it's like fantasy football but with Blazblue? It seems really cool, but I'm not familiar with this sort of thing.

I'd suggest having a short paragraph explaining what this is, before the bullet points. From what I can tell, it's like fantasy football but with Blazblue? It seems really cool, but I'm not familiar with this sort of thing.

Yes, for the most part and I'll go ahead and add the paragraph so other people won't be confused. Thanks for the suggestion.

Basically yeah, he wrote one in the interest thread iirc

Yeah I did but u should've been more descriptive with this one. Thanks guys for suggestions.

Yeah for the most part its understandable but how exactly does the set/session settle? team A's players play 3 matches each then team B does the same correct? so say the first team's guys went 2-2-3 wins and the second team went 1-1-3 so Team A wins the set or what exactly? :S

Either way I have sundays off so I'm interested. Saturdays are iffy so I'm sometimes busy but it depends on my schedule then.

Yeah for the most part its understandable but how exactly does the set/session settle? team A's players play 3 matches each then team B does the same correct? so say the first team's guys went 2-2-3 wins and the second team went 1-1-3 so Team A wins the set or what exactly? :S

Either way I have sundays off so I'm interested. Saturdays are iffy so I'm sometimes busy but it depends on my schedule then.

Like this:

Player 1 for Team A will play everybody on Team B. 3 straight. Then Player 2 will do the same thing, and then player 3. So that's 9 matches played. Then Player 1 on Team B will play everybody on Team A. Then his teammates will do the same. The primary goal is to reach 10 total wins. So if Team A goes 9-0 in their stand, then Team B will have to do the same or they lose the game.

Shiro said he would love to commentate but Gio probably wont let him. He doesnt really want to participate in the tourny though....

When is the draft and what date do the matches start?

Draft starts as soon as all the captains get in their numbers. First matches are next Saturday.

Alright I'm down.

I almost forgot! asdfghjkl Put me in the ring coach!

Lol cool, now we need two more for 8 teams. And Haven is now an official Captain. So if you guys can get two more people. Then we will be set.

i'll join this.

Thanks! Ok, now we're at the cap of 24 players so 8 teams, thanks for joining.

Saturdays I usually have work. I might be able to make it depending on the schedule.

Sorry man, just missed the cap unless you can get 2 more people to sign up before Saturday ends.

Fujiwario was next in line in randomizer program I use so he's the 8th captain.

Ok, since I got all 8 Captains to give me their numbers and we have 24 players. Going to lock the entry now. You can still sign up for emergency reserves.

Note: NeoGio did not want to be a Captain so MikelAL93 took the position since it was next in randomizer.

Draft Order will be this:

MikelAL93

Fujiwario

Haven

DaiAndOh

Ciddypoo

abadlime

744Dante

BloodWolf