Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

Quick question. How are the times for each matches decided?

Matches will be held every Saturday and Sunday from Noon-4PM CST (Unless there is a major tournament or Holiday that weekend)

If it's like the one i did, it will be based on how many teams are playing. I'm guessing we will start at noon for sure, and if there are more teams available, go up to 4 PM.

For how which teams get what times, i'm not sure entirely. Possibly by which teams ask first *shrug*

Quick question. How are the times for each matches decided?

Matches will be held every Saturday and Sunday from Noon-4PM CST (Unless there is a major tournament or Holiday that weekend)

If it's like the one i did, it will be based on how many teams are playing. I'm guessing we will start at noon for sure, and if there are more teams available, go up to 4 PM.

For how which teams get what times, i'm not sure entirely. Possibly by which teams ask first *shrug*

abadlime is correct.

First page has been updated with reserves and second page of this thread is now the Team/Info page.

Now we're officially good to go. I just need the Captains to give me team names and confirm who wants to play on Saturday or Sunday or both.

My team is good to play on both days. We'll get back to you on team names.

We'll be someteamwhodied.

I can't tell if team a or team b has an advantage. weird format.

??

Edit: oh you probably talking about match format. Hard to tell for me as well. Which makes that a good thing IMO

..........:(

You will never know how pissed we were that we didn't get you. Now we have to be "Team BroJin" with 1 Jin player =/