Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBS Giovanni

The King's Games (BBCP 3v3)($200 in Prizes)

I will post the full results plus individual records in a bit.

And we still need a 4th team to confirm and MikelAL team to be ready.

My team is ready to go! We about that life.

So is another match going to happen tonight/day?

Doesn't look like it. MikelAL team had to back and no other team outside of BroJin had a complete confirm. So now I will be taken confirms for Sunday.

I can play Sunday. I think Ciddy said he/she(?) can only play after 3PM on Sundays. I don't know about Domo, but I'll try to get in touch with everyone.

I couldn't think of anything worth while. I figured perhaps it would at least make people go back and count the teams. Don't ask me why that came to mind or sounded like a good idea.

Sorry I wasn't available today. Was busy pretty much the entire day :sweatdrop:

I'll be ready to play on Sunday for sure, though.

My team is carrying me so hard if I picked up a pebble their arms would break.

We can carry harder than that =P

You're doing fine. the mirrors were close and you could've prevented me from failing to scumbag. Remember who i picked first. /nakama.

I can play Sunday. I think Ciddy said he/she(?) can only play after 3PM on Sundays. I don't know about Domo, but I'll try to get in touch with everyone.

Has either of them replied yet, or do you need me to take up one of ther slots?

i dunno if this has been asked already but is there character lock? if so how does it work

I seriously sorry about this but I'm going to have to cancel the games for today. Family emergency and I'm heading to ER room as I type this. Games will resumes next weekend. Once again I'm sorry.

oh shit -- well its a game man dont worry about it .... Ill just have to be satisfied slamming ppl in the online lobby

I seriously sorry about this but I'm going to have to cancel the games for today. Family emergency and I'm heading to ER room as I type this. Games will resumes next weekend. Once again I'm sorry.

Family first. Best wishes.