SolKiske

General GG Fanart Thread ~Great Posts'o'Stuff - #305 and onwards~ [may be NSFW]

Some progress on my Jam picture:

http://zodion.net/bn/aRGH%20FREAKING%20LEGS.jpg'>

http://zodion.net/bn/aHAHAH%20VICTORY.jpg'>

I think the names in the URL speak for themselves. I'm planning on drawing a new lower body on an entirely different sheet of paper, then splicing them together with photoshop.

EDIT:

4 HOURS LATER, I HAVE A LEG THAT WHILE IS NOWHERE NEAR MAKING ME HAPPY, IS SOMETHING I CAN WORK WITH.

Posted Image

I'm going to take it into Paint Tool SAI to clean and color it, and hopefully there I can actually do something with the legs to make it not look like crap. Ugh. :vbang:

@Amadeous

You lack lines on the butt part. And about the leg, practice will do. I find it hard to draw actions too.

Since I also have a fanart, might as well post it here:

Posted Image

Needs a lot of improvement I know. It was just supposed to be a doodle but I got carried away...

Let's try this again

Posted Image

SUCCESS. Gawd :psyduck: Like I said before did this a while back and yet to add her wings. It might be too crowded for that though...

Let's try this again

Posted Image

SUCCESS. Gawd :psyduck: Like I said before did this a while back and yet to add her wings. It might be too crowded for that though...

Sweet Zombie Jesus. Nice.

I'm guessing Soreal's Dizzy, its eyes scare me too

aw what? XD how are they scary? is it because I made them bridging between realistic and unrealistic? and thanks Xemnas =D

Sorael's is kindof, well, the nose makes her look like a wicked stepsister, a little too pudgey. Lips are overly large too, unless you were going for realism?