SolKiske

General GG Fanart Thread ~Great Posts'o'Stuff - #305 and onwards~ [may be NSFW]

Continuing my systematic takeover of this thread with Jam art, here's a picture I made for Jam's birthday, today, 2/8:

NQOPl5j.png

Continuing my systematic takeover of this thread with Jam art, here's a picture I made for Jam's birthday, today, 2/8

I really like the pose and coloring. Good stuff!!

GuiltygearFinishedsmall_zpsf99acca5.jpg

This are my favourite Guilty Gear characters.

I really love play with them,

Order sol its very funny because its a very rush down character, when you have someone in the corner he can crush them so easily.

Millia its lovely for some of her very long combos (I love play against Potemking with her) and if you finish them with a knockdown she can make so amazing okizemes.

May its so funny because her stun ratio, and because I love play with charge based characters, make her 6HS SVD are always a challenge.

I hope you like the picture the same that I like to play with them!!!

Lineart done in traditional, Tones done with mangastudio

ZX8Yw6W.jpg

It's 14x18 oil on canvas, my girlfriend made it for me about a year ago. now that the patch is imminent i seriously carry this thing around my house every day whistling a tune

this is a really bad phone picture of it, the thing is gorgeous and has amazing texture

I'm interested, that looks amazing! Although it would look better if the triple X with sol and Ky in the middle was a bit bigger.

I can't do anything about it, I'm working with the bigger artwork available.

You need a Pixiv or Tumblr account like YESTERDAY, zdravkelja.

Oh, I have Pixiv, I just didn't check it out for a long, long time, shame on me :(

?ui=2&ik=1ce9272d08&view=att&th=143d5f41de3e48fc&attid=0.1.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1

Here's my submission for any sort of robo-character, based on an idea me and GVG had today. Dunno if downloading is possible (if it isn't I'll likely make a photobucket in the future to hold it)

To explain the lines,moss,and leaves? ....Robo-Slayer is a controdictory robot, he's made of wood, yet he STILL pollutes (because of his rust exhaust pipe)