SolKiske

General GG Fanart Thread ~Great Posts'o'Stuff - #305 and onwards~ [may be NSFW]

The OP says that Eddie seems like he can melt easily. Oh, and the book says "Chocolate recipes for busy people".

Drawing I finished up today~

Wish for Xrd. Can't wait to see her come back.

UuDbt01l.png

Click Here for originial size on Pixiv and Here for original size on Tumblr.

Refreshing the page works.

I assume that the crescent shape on the second artwork is supposed to be some sort of light reflection, but because of the flat coloring, it seems like it's her grin. The first one's pretty good, though!

I assume that the crescent shape on the second artwork is supposed to be some sort of light reflection, but because of the flat coloring, it seems like it's her grin. The first one's pretty good, though!

Thanks, I modified it a little bit so it doesn't look like a grin.

^ o ^

If you're posting a colored lineart, please link to the original artist! Even if you colored it, posting it without credit is as good as claiming you did all the work.

Lineart from @hesuke_74 on twitter: https://twitter.com/hesuke_74/status/606883927052001280

"When posting images:

• Use thumbnails for larger pictures, and link to the original.
  • NEVER hotlink images.
  • Post the artist/source when known."

From Zepp museum rules. Please only post images with source, and try to get permission to post the image! ALWAYS link to the original work! Support your artists!

Edited by Amadeous

So for a few months now, my artist friend (who goes by the name of Rivux, and a few others) has been holding streams where a bunch of friends request arts from him, mostly based on an RP group we're a part of, and this is what I asked him to draw.

I'm not sorry.

ky_doing_the_marilyn_-_Imgur.thumb.png.3

Okay...maybe a little sorry.

You can find my friend's tumblr here by the way: http://seventyfivedegrees.tumblr.com/

Edited by The Badgerine

I've been at DL for quite a while, but have never posted art?  :sweatdrop:  Well, despite playing the games since the first GG, I never did any GG, BB, or P4A art til a few days ago!

Getting a feel for the cast of the three games by copying from instruction books, etc.  BB doesn't have the cast in their manual, so I won't be practicing those as much.   Oh, I did these while on a moving train on the weekend commute (adds to the challenge).  Let me know if you want more copied art or if you think I should go for some original work, and which characters.

Just became an art mod at Skullheart forums (Skullgirls), and got inspired to participate here too.  Thanks for looking at the art!

scan0946.jpg

scan0944.jpg

scan0945.jpg

Edited by indie_animator

Haven't played the game in a month due to technical issues (game won't load) and trying to focus on BB more (single player content & vs).

Not sure which is tougher: winning in vs. in Xrd or drawing these.

scan0953.jpg

scan0954.jpg

scan0952.jpg

scan0950.jpg

Edited by indie_animator

Haven't done drawing at work for a month or so (been doing everything in Flash & game testing).  These were done at home during the week (not on the Fri. commute).  One or two more to go.

scan0957.jpg

scan0962.jpg

scan0963.jpg

scan0964.jpg

scan0955.jpg

Edited by indie_animator